who drives a truck in the bike lane?

Old May 27th 18, 10:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default who drives a truck in the bike lane?

A very special sort of fellow:

https://nypost.com/2018/05/27/driver...ramatic-video/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old May 28th 18, 03:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 5/27/2018 5:44 PM, AMuzi wrote:
A very special sort of fellow:

https://nypost.com/2018/05/27/driver...ramatic-video/

Well, I hope this bring some interesting changes in his life.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old May 30th 18, 07:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

I am thinking that this was perhaps not the most sober person one would
ever meet.