2.1 inch tires....

Old February 21st 05, 10:32 AM
Jo

Default 2.1 inch tires....

Does anyone run them on a giant iguana disc? If so, any trouble with
clearance?
Old February 21st 05, 07:54 PM
G.T.

I would hope there are no problems with clearance, 2.1" tires are tiny.

Old February 21st 05, 09:41 PM

Like he said tiny. If you said 2.25 or 2.35 maybe you
would have.

Old February 22nd 05, 08:29 AM
Doki

G.T. wrote:
I would hope there are no problems with clearance, 2.1" tires are
tiny.

What for? Round here, you want to be on something nice and narrow to get
traction in all them mud.

Old February 22nd 05, 04:44 PM
G.T.

"Doki" wrote in message

G.T. wrote:
I would hope there are no problems with clearance, 2.1" tires are
tiny.

What for? Round here, you want to be on something nice and narrow to get
traction in all them mud.

Who mentioned mud? I simply answered a clearance question. 2.1" tires are
tiny these days. I didn't say whether that was good or bad. My only point
was that if a frame can't handle 2.1" tires, which are on the small end of
the spectrum now, then it isn't a mountain bike frame.

GT

--
"I know what I know
I do what I do

Wide 27 Inch Tires? Tom Asher Techniques 7 November 12th 04 06:19 AM
27 inch folding tires? cheg Techniques 3 August 25th 04 06:31 PM
Couple questions about bike tires Dan Musicant General 19 July 24th 03 09:56 PM
Couple questions about bike tires Dan Musicant Techniques 19 July 24th 03 09:56 PM
Couple questions about bike tires Dan Musicant General 3 July 18th 03 08:18 PM