Warning

Old April 26th 07, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
lardyninja

Default Warning

Warning to any cyclists in Tooting who spot a green hatchback number
R538GEW with two young black men inside. They thought it was extremely
funny to verbally abuse me before cutting me up, spitting on me and
then driving off at speed laughing their socks off.

Take care

LN

Old April 26th 07, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ziggy

On 26 Apr 2007 01:21:42 -0700, lardyninja wrote:

Warning to any cyclists in Tooting who spot a green hatchback number
R538GEW with two young black men inside. They thought it was extremely
funny to verbally abuse me before cutting me up, spitting on me and
then driving off at speed laughing their socks off.

Did you report them to the police?

Old April 26th 07, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Hansen

On 26 Apr 2007 01:21:42 -0700 someone who may be lardyninja
wrote this:-

Warning to any cyclists in Tooting who spot a green hatchback number
R538GEW with two young black men inside. They thought it was extremely
funny to verbally abuse me before cutting me up, spitting on me

Excellent, they provided a DNA sample for the police.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
Old April 26th 07, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc Brett

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:29:09 GMT, (Ziggy) wrote:

On 26 Apr 2007 01:21:42 -0700, lardyninja wrote:

Warning to any cyclists in Tooting who spot a green hatchback number
R538GEW

1998 Rover 211i, 1120 cc

Old April 26th 07, 01:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pinky

"lardyninja" wrote in message
ups.com...
Warning to any cyclists in Tooting who spot a green hatchback number
R538GEW with two young black men inside. They thought it was extremely
funny to verbally abuse me before cutting me up, spitting on me and
then driving off at speed laughing their socks off.

Take care

LN

Ring your local plod shop ( if there is one) and report it --- you have
all you need. You will not be the only cyclist to be so abused.and eventually
they will be nabbed!

--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,

Old April 26th 07, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Boyd

On 26/04/2007 09:52, Marc Brett said,
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:29:09 GMT, (Ziggy) wrote:

On 26 Apr 2007 01:21:42 -0700, lardyninja wrote:

Warning to any cyclists in Tooting who spot a green hatchback number
R538GEW

1998 Rover 211i, 1120 cc

It would have been nice to have been able to go to the Vehicle Enquiry
tab at
http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/ and found that
their tax disc had expired. I believe reporting that sort of thing is
taken seriously...

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old April 27th 07, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
lardyninja

On Apr 26, 10:42 am, David Hansen
wrote:

Excellent, they provided a DNA sample for the police.

My replies through google groups don't seem to be getting through,
hopefully this one will.

I didn't report it to the police because they are already
overstretched and without winesses there is nothing they can do. As
for DNA, I just wanted to wipe that muck off as quickly as possible,
besides I doubt whether they' d use expensive lab resourses on a case
as trivial (in the grand scheme of things) as this.

LN

A Warning to all Flying Echidna Australia 7 January 9th 06 06:48 PM
WARNING! Non P.C. message Dan Burkhart Techniques 12 December 27th 05 07:20 PM
Muc-Off warning Richard Bates UK 8 March 28th 05 10:24 AM
Maybe a warning Mike Marketplace 11 February 1st 05 12:44 AM
Warning aboutBicyclesourse Jim Unicycling 12 June 4th 04 12:42 PM