Unispin! 10 minutes!

Old November 15th 03, 06:47 AM
aust

Default Unispin! 10 minutes!

holy crap, i just learned how to unispin in like 10 minutes, the only
really hard part was getting the confidence to actually try it! It was
so awesome when it just happened and i landed my first one. I do admit
to shafting myself once though, and yes...
IT HURT, but it was worth it. I cant wait to make some videos now

Austin

--
aust - Powers

Unicycler
Paintballer
Snowboarder
[image: http://dangeruni.unicyclist.com/logo_vsmall.jpg]
Proud User of
KH Products
aust's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4767

Old November 15th 03, 08:09 AM
James_Potter

Wow, ten minutes.... That's it, I'm going to learn tomorrow. I expect
that like the suicide mount, it's easy except for getting over the fear
of hurting yourself, right?

--
James_Potter - Rubiks Cube CHAMPION (almost)

-This post *would* be in the most replies thread, if *GILBY* hadn't
killed it.-

Old November 15th 03, 08:22 AM
fluffinator007

ahhh suicide mounts and unispins how very scared of them i am...i always
hold the unicycle like im about to try to do a suicide mount but then i
completely chicken out and just mount the usual way...its a scary scary
thing my friend, until uve tried it a few times of course. which ive
still not done

--
fluffinator007
fluffinator007's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4757

Old November 15th 03, 08:51 AM
zach_jucha

Nice Austin! It's all mental... Not that there isn't a physical aspect.
It's just that you have to be mentally ready to physically hurt
yourself.

My 180 suicide mount attempts brought me much damage but I wouldn't have
kept trying if I...wasn't...umm.. You know that part in Into The Thunder
Dragon where Kris is talking about jumping into the shepherds hut? It's
like that. Damn I really want that quote that he says...

--
zach_jucha - coming to a town near you

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

Old November 15th 03, 07:37 PM
thin_air

explain the technique please.

--
thin_air - ride the wheel

feel free to ask me to chat any time on this website
thin_air's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4504

Old November 15th 03, 07:40 PM
James_Potter

It's something like,
"I don't know why it's important to hop into a shepherds hut on the side
of a mountain in Bhutan, but it is."
And some other stuff, but that was the general gist of it.