Drunk (or stoned) guys in a mini-van

Old March 16th 05, 04:18 AM
Mark Hickey

RonSonic wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 04:49:49 GMT, max wrote:

In article ,
Preston Crawford wrote:

So yesterday a couple dudes passed me in a mini-van and the yokel in the
passenger seat starts yelling out clown music.

Admit it: you were riding a unicycle.

Worse, a recumbent.

Well heck, what did you expect? I'd be laughing too... in fact I *am*
laughing. Cue the clown music. ;-)

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com