Another great day - I hope

Old April 6th 05, 10:54 AM
Maggie

Default Another great day - I hope

Today is another great weather day. I have no meetings today and no
obligations after work. Perfect day to start riding my bike to work.
I will report back later.
If you do not hear from me, send flowers to Mountainside Hospital.
Thank you and have a great day.
All Good Things
Maggie - Perparing to ride.

Old April 6th 05, 11:35 AM
wafflycat

"Maggie" wrote in message
oups.com...
Today is another great weather day. I have no meetings today and no
obligations after work. Perfect day to start riding my bike to work.

Hoping it goes well.

Cheers, helen s

Ed Dolan Spam King of the Great White - Minnesota Edwar Dolan Recumbent Biking 0 February 2nd 05 07:45 PM
Man, I feel GREAT! joe Unicycling 1 November 13th 04 02:02 PM
Rider Down! slim Social Issues 9 October 19th 04 01:41 PM
A pair of great Coker rides nathan Unicycling 3 September 14th 04 05:21 PM
Found a great place for recumbent clothes Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 12 June 26th 04 01:29 AM