pretty upd

Old September 17th 03, 04:47 PM
ubersquish

Default pretty upd

last night i had the craziest dismount i've ever had. i was dismounting,
but after i took my feet off i was still balanced and going forward. i
only had time to think 'uh oh' before my left pedal hit my calf. so,
that brought me down, but then my leg started folding around the pedal,
and i was still on the saddle. so i manage to get off the saddle, and
the uni falls to the right, letting my leg wrap around the tire instead
of pedal. as i fall, my right leg wraps around the seatpost. i hit the
ground (asphalt parking lot in bad repair) with the uni between my
thighs and calves, and my butt firmly planted on the crown. if i had
been holding a guitar while i was skidding across the ground it would
have looked pretty cool. not as cool as the hole on the the side of my
right foot though

--
ubersquish
ubersquish's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4328

Old September 17th 03, 05:27 PM
UNI GUY

Feels great doesn't it haha. I have had two of those, quite the
odd feeling forsure.

--
UNI GUY - UNICYCLING OBSESSED
UNI GUY's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4084

Old September 17th 03, 06:43 PM
johnfoss

The first part is what we call unintentional coasting. All the stuff
after that is what I call "style points." Sounds like at least a 9.5!

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"Where's my kids?" -- Amy Drummond
"Where's my unicycle?" -- Andy Cotter
spoken one right after the other, mostly to themselves, at NAUCC 2003

Pretty funny - stopped on the bike path Badger_South General 7 June 29th 04 05:57 AM
Riding a century Bob M General 26 October 12th 03 09:36 PM
Yet another thread on chain cleaning asqui Techniques 25 August 1st 03 07:24 PM