Dew Report is in!

Old July 19th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

Default Dew Report is in!

Hey my sister found 'this on Mountain Dew TV'
(http://www.mountaindew.com/mdtv/)

It's actually better than I even expected... and I'm the guy in the end
who can't say Moab like everyone else.

-madmatt

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 19th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

'...' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59257)

|Filename: oldnews.jpg |

maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 19th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
One on one

What may be old news for some is new news for others. That was really
good. Thanks for posting it, I hadn't seen it before. Some of the
other videos on that site were also very good.

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in somebody's sig." - rob.northcott

"one on one is happy, so am I!...." -CKCrowe
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainkrunk61

Were you living in a hole for 2 weeks? The other thread with this in it
was at the top of the forum for a long time.

--
captainkrunk61

'unicoreok.com' (http://unicoreok.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
James_Potter

Haha, I like how it says 'do not attempt, these athletes are trained and
experienced in their sport' at the end...well, we only got trained and
experienced in our sport by attempting it!!

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
*♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥*
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
One on one

captainkrunk61 wrote:
Were you living in a hole for 2 weeks? The other thread with this in it
was at the top of the forum for a long time.

I guess I have.

|Filename: saddam_caddyshack.gif |

Old July 20th 07, 05:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

Ha ha yeah I have been living in a hole for a while... whoops sorry. Oh
well. I thought it was swicked great.

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 07, 06:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

I also say "Mobe", not "Mo-ab"...

--
Borgschulze

http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uniman_3

dude i freakin miss you matt!!!!

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

Yeah they thought it was so funny that I said it that way, although some
of the people who live in the town say it that way too... it's kinda
like the Cal-gary vs. cal-gree argument on how to say Calgary. But
you wouldn't know that unless you were from Alberta I guess. Either
way they filmed me saying moab like 5 or 6 times.

Dude I miss you too! lol Moab was so much fun. I can't wait till 08.

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
http://www.usenet.com

Nothing to report Peter Fox[_2_] UK 1 July 4th 07 06:40 PM
Do I report him? Chris Walters UK 19 February 7th 07 09:16 PM
Little Boy Marty Wallace worte: Meter Maid Cop she is the Barney Five of the dept. Sergeant Tiffany Delatorre Email [email protected] conext tiem The report I got back little marty boy did not get ancord police report back THE cop THAT W Valley Biker Australia 0 September 24th 05 12:23 AM
My LEL report MSeries UK 1 July 30th 05 10:22 AM
BC Report. Evan Byrne Unicycling 8 May 5th 05 04:10 AM