New Video: Uni Geezer: "MUni & Trial, Coker Style!"

Old July 22nd 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

Default New Video: Uni Geezer: "MUni & Trial, Coker Style!"

MuniAddict wrote:
Here's a pic I just took; it still has to finish peeling a bit, then it
will be clearer, more defined. Typical healing process. Haha notice my
nice "Farmer" tan!

nice. probably the best uni tat you could have gotten. cant think of
anything better.

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

skianduniaddict wrote:
never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 22nd 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

yeah, thats a pretty cool tattoo. nice vid

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)

Smilymarco wrote:
its just too small

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 22nd 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
feel the light

So inspiring ! I rode my radial downtown last night, almost 20 miles
round trip. I still upd on tough sidewalk sections etc. Worse at 3
AM.It is nice to see the device has such potential. That is the best
coker riding I have ever seen.
So is your uni basically a radial deluxe painted KH blue? How
important is the lighter wheel for your tricky riding? I was hoping to
hold off buying the wheel upgrade until I need to buy a new tire (save
shipping), but watching you makes me want one like yours right now !

--
feel the light
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 22nd 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainkrunk61

Did you get a new camera?

--
captainkrunk61

'unicoreok.com' (http://unicoreok.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 22nd 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

feel the light wrote:
So inspiring ! I rode my radial downtown last night, almost 20 miles
round trip. I still upd on tough sidewalk sections etc. Worse at 3
AM.It is nice to see the device has such potential. That is the best
coker riding I have ever seen.
So is your uni basically a radial deluxe painted KH blue? How
important is the lighter wheel for your tricky riding? I was hoping to
hold off buying the wheel upgrade until I need to buy a new tire (save
shipping), but watching you makes me want one like yours right now !

Good job on the 20 miler! Yeah, for hopping and dropping you really
ned the double walled alum rim. Maybe a bit lighter than the steel but
also way stronger. IMO very much worth the extra $$. And yeah, it's a
radial deluxe that I had powder coated and I also upgraded to the SS
spokes, KH seat components and caliper brake. I'm lovin' it! NExt I'm
gonna try hopping up a stair set, then bombing down it!

captainkrunk61 wrote:
Did you get a new camera?

Yeah, but I got it a couple months ago. It's a canon ZR700. Not a high
end camera, but does what I need for the moment and takes decent
stills, plus it can convert old VHS videos to digital, which is really
cool.

|Filename: canon_zr700_minidv_camcorder.jpg |

MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 23rd 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Chrashing wrote:
How do you do it? Write some diet, exercise, lifestyle, uni'ing,
videoing books, your doing it all right. What do you eat for breakfast?
I need more clues!

Great video, and riding Terry. Your always out doing the previous by a
long shot.

Thanks for the video!

Thanks Ken! Haha yeah! With all the Millions ppl make writing diet
books, it's not a bad idea! Except I don't think the average person
would be too interested in learning to uni--even if they *knew* it
would make them lose weight!

Old July 23rd 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

your gonna be at NAUCC right?

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
DUDE!!!

KOXX-ONE* DOES NOT* SUCK!!!!
'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 23rd 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Det-riot wrote:
your gonna be at NAUCC right?

Dang I wish...if only just to meet and see all the great riders! I
couldn't arrange the time off from work. I was planning on going with a
group by car and it would have been a cool road trip! Anyway, I'm
planning on going to CMW for sure!

Old July 23rd 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uniman_3

wow ur 36 skills are friggin awesome!!
and the tattoo is awesome!! u shuld try to get a sleeve of uni things
from that tattoo up!!

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 23rd 07, 05:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
anton005

Can you get another pic of your tat with you flexing your bicept?

Ha Ha....

Your videos are great. I think your a great rolemodel for alot of
people, seems everyone I see at your age has kind of given up on
themselves, just eat sleep and work. I know you inspire me. Keep
living strong

--
anton005
http://www.usenet.com