Seen on today's ride

Old January 24th 06, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Seen on today's ride

Dave Larrington wrote:
In article , Simon
Brooke ) wrote:

in message , Dave
Larrington ') wrote:

'twas only one rounding the corner at the bottom that I nearly ran over
some shotgun-wielding toff, who clearly felt that the middle of the
road was an entirely sensible place from which to shoot at peasants.

I trust you gave him a good four second burst from both forward facing
cannons.

Oh yes.

And then I ate him.

So when you speak of shooting and burning the bodies, in this case the
burning was no more than 'well done'?