Ramp Building

Old July 26th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ganon

Default Ramp Building

I need help building ramps with just pallets. Can you guys post how to
build them?

--
Ganon
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 26th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Ganon wrote:
I need help building ramps with just pallets. Can you guys post how to
build them?

why do you want to build ramps?
they are not really effective for unicycles.
seriously look at some north shore stuff if you want to build something
you can ride on your uni.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 26th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ganon

North Shore Stuff?

--
Ganon
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 26th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

google is your friend......

--
hobo_chuck

'' (http://www.lost.eu/53187)its not easy being
gold!'' (http://www.lost.eu/53187)
'a hobo named chuck eats a sandwich!-youtube'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO5XlmxIcAo)......'blue man
group-global warming' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snPdEl0Duoo)
Sesquipedalophobia- Fear of long words
*The best way to support our troops is to bring them home.*
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 26th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ganon

I have found a total of zero results so far.

--
Ganon
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 26th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Poseidon

Use more than JUST pallets. Try making some trials stuff.

Again, as previously posted, regular skateboard/bike/scooter ramps
aren't very effective for unicycles.

--
Poseidon

*If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!*

*Stupid, and Gay are two diffrent words, with two completley diffrent
meanings. Get it right, make it count.*
*If I make a spelling mistake, please let me know. I won't be
offended*.
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 26th 07, 03:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

Poseidon wrote:
Use more than JUST pallets. Try making some trials stuff.

Again, as previously posted, regular skateboard/bike/scooter ramps
aren't very effective for unicycles.

correct.

unless you are incredible on the bc wheel(hmm, mebbie Even...)

Old July 26th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uniman_3

watch videos and look at what people have built..stack things on top of
eachother...
use your carpentry skills and nail things together...dig holes for 2x4s
and then nail 2x4s across them..

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 26th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
feel the light

Search "Kris Holm" om you tube. The free ride clip has him riding north
shore.

--
feel the light
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 26th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uniman_3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bf_7pWRG9dI

awesome trials course...

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
http://www.usenet.com

Building a BC? madmattunipro Unicycling 3 November 24th 05 05:02 PM
Building a BC? litldude2 Unicycling 0 November 19th 05 05:30 PM
Dropping into a vert-ramp critter Unicycling 18 July 18th 05 09:48 PM
Coker skatepark photos (#4) - Top of ramp HardcoreCokerRider Unicycling 5 November 28th 04 07:34 PM
Skatepark ramp riding photos on my Coker HardcoreCokerRider Unicycling 2 November 24th 04 08:23 PM