grocery store ride

Old July 31st 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bob1993

Default grocery store ride

got kicked out while riding my giraffe threw Albertsons (duh)

[image:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...780002107.jpg]

--
bob1993

Mountain Uni.
Do the MUni!

Visit my ' gallery' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=munirider)
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 31st 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

actually, ive found it rather difficult to get kicked out of pretty much
any store....

--
hobo_chuck

'' (http://www.lost.eu/53187)its not easy being
gold!'' (http://www.lost.eu/53187)
THE BEST WAY TO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS IS TO BRING THEM HOME.
-if you can read this, you're not the president-
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 31st 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

hobo_chuck wrote:
actually, ive found it rather difficult to get kicked out of pretty much
any store....

A 20" or 24" is one thing, but a giraffe should do the job.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - *The First
Serious Unicycle Computer Game* - -Simple multiplayer muni concept demo
soon.-*
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 31st 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
NKahler

lol thats awesome!

You should have got a video of it and put it up on youtube

--
NKahler

______________________________
Check out some of my stuff!

http://nkahler.deviantart.com/
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 31st 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
caw89

Brian O. wrote:
A 20" or 24" is one thing, but a giraffe should do the job.

+1 LOL Ive gotten kicked out of a good few, just ask Whippy

--
caw89

'Uniclips Updated Sept'
(http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/unicaw89/Video/)
AIM: unicaw89

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.

he was working it pretty hard.

-last edited by god on 3000-01-01 at 12:00 am-
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 31st 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Haha I'm 0 for 5!

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 31st 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

wait, didn't you get through target bust free?

--
zfreak220

KH fund: $361.21/$390-$28.79 left-august 4th

Unicaw89 wrote:
Special thanks to Jesus, cause he gives me pimpsauce in a can that I
spread around to the world!

danger_uni wrote:
I like my women like my gin; 10 years old and mixed up with coke.

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 31st 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

zfreak220 wrote:
wait, didn't you get through target bust free?

I meant I've been "bust free" 5 times out of 5! Did I say it wrong?

Old July 31st 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Universal Unicorn

zfreak220 wrote:
wait, didn't you get through target bust free?

maybe he counts not getting kicked out as a failure

--
Universal Unicorn
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 31st 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Universal Unicorn

By the way, this is most polite forum I've ever visited. "Thank you for
logging in, Universal Unicorn." "Thank you for posting!"

--
Universal Unicorn
http://www.usenet.com

Grocery getter OzCableguy Australia 7 March 2nd 06 11:43 AM
Grocery capacity Earl Bollinger General 24 January 10th 06 09:29 AM
Bicycling With Panniers to the Grocery Store [email protected] General 62 September 21st 05 12:33 PM
Grocery Store Panniers? Big Dummy Techniques 23 January 5th 05 07:08 PM
Cyclists Ride Through Grocery Stores - WTF? David Reuteler General 22 February 5th 04 07:13 AM