"Wireman be coming, there's dancing tonight"!

Old July 29th 10, 04:48 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.appalachian,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,seattle.general

Default "Wireman be coming, there's dancing tonight"!

"Yassuh, we gitting tired of pimply or obese ATV riding trail abusers.
Same for mountain biker or motorcyclists. Mother****ers best stay on
the trails. Hard to get a snotty nose sewed on right".

Uncle Remus

*I believe this refers to the placing of piano wire across trails used
illegally. Stay on the trails. Respect the environment.
Old July 30th 10, 05:43 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.appalachian,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,seattle.general
S'mee

Must suck to be a never was and a never will be. I can't imagine how
pathetic and futile your impotent life must be.
Old July 31st 10, 06:28 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.appalachian,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,seattle.general
S'mee

On Jul 30, 2:10*pm, Bill Weir wrote:
On Jul 29, 7:34*pm, wrote:

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:13:54 -0700 (PDT), Bill Weir

wrote:
On Jul 29, 11:48*am,
wrote:
"Yassuh, we gitting tired of pimply or obese ATV riding trail abusers.
Same for mountain biker or motorcyclists. Mother****ers best stay on
the trails. Hard to get a snotty nose sewed on right".

Uncle Remus

*I believe this refers to the placing of piano wire across trails used
illegally. Stay on the trails. Respect the environment.

Yawn. Doesn't even register on the troll meter.

Speaking of children, are you estranged from son? Did he know
about you having intimate relations with a negro?

I wasn't "speaking of children". I see where your mind is though.

Well you do know that all nazi's are pedarast and deviants right?Look
at their example the 'Brown Shirts' that were purged in the night of
the long knives as a means to remove them from power. I long ago
discovered that every Nazi and racist (of every colour) is a sexual
deviant as defined by psychiatrists/psychologists AND law. It's a
wonder they haven't all been rounded up and shot frankly. It's the
proper thing to for right thinking people to do.
Old July 31st 10, 12:06 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.appalachian,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,seattle.general
walt tonne

So twisted! Tell us about your negro lovers. Is momma part-negro? Is
your
son "running with groids".
Old July 31st 10, 03:00 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.appalachian,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,seattle.general
S'mee

On Jul 31, 5:06*am, walt tonne wrote:
So twisted! Tell us about your negro lovers. Is momma part-negro? Is
your
son "running with groids".

Speakinf for yourself again I see. How's life in wally world? enjoy
being a door greeter and letting the shoplifters walk right by...only
ones I've ever seen stealing at walmart were white or managment
ripping off customers.
Old July 31st 10, 05:02 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.appalachian,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,seattle.general
walt tonne

On Jul 31, 10:00*am, "S'mee" wrote:
On Jul 31, 5:06*am, walt tonne wrote:

So twisted! Tell us about your negro lovers. Is momma part-negro? Is
your
son "running with groids".

Speakinf for yourself again I see. How's life in wally world? enjoy
being a door greeter and letting the shoplifters walk right by...only
ones I've ever seen stealing at walmart were white or managment
ripping off customers.

Walmart stock pays a 2.5% dividend. Stock steady at around $50.00 a
share. As to stealing, one would not expect to see negroes stealing
at the Cut Bank Walmart (if there is one there). Cut Bank, Mt. remains
jig-free. (except maybe S'mee)
Old August 4th 10, 04:43 AM
JaxRhapsody JaxRhapsody is offline
Junior Member

Location: Louisville, KY
Send a message via MSN to JaxRhapsody Send a message via Yahoo to JaxRhapsody

This thread is so full of fail.
The Jax Rhapsody, Rhapsodic Laviathan. Man behind the fro with tinted sunglasses.