Psychopath Jack Wesolowski takes another spam dump on the UseNet (was: Gary Sokolich - 3688)

Old January 3rd 13, 05:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.social-security-disability
Edward Dolan

Default Psychopath Jack Wesolowski takes another spam dump on the UseNet (was: Gary Sokolich - 3688)

"Mmma Wesolowski" wrote in message ...

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:
[...]

What is the name Amber Travsky doing here in this paean to Sokolisch?

Amber Travsky and Gary Sokolisch are just two of the numerous nyms
used

by psychopath Jack Wesolowski (aka Way Back Jack) when trolling and
spamming the UseNet in recent years. You did see the list, right?
Just go to www.groups.google.com and do a search for posts by Amber
Travsky. Then read a few of the threads and pay attention to the
headers. You will often see many of the nyms on the list in the same
thread. That's psychopath Jack Wesolowski cominmg back using
different nyms. Does that answer your question?

It does not answer the question at all. Post the original Amber Travsky
message why don’t you instead of just spamming this newsgroup with your ****
message - you god damn ****ing asshole!

Amber Travsky is a real name of a real person. Any post of hers that
is genuine should be read with respect and adoration. Of course, if
some scofflaw is using her name falsely, then that fact should be made
known. Those who steal names which are not their own are the scum of
the earth.

[...]

And why is this being posted to RBS?

For the same reason that psychopath Jack Wesolowski, posting as
Gary

Sokolisch, has been spamming newsgroups with it for the past two
years.

The Honorable Mr. Sokolisch has not been spamming this newsgroup (RBS). The
only one who has been spamming this newsgroup is you - you god damn ****ing
asshole!

It would never occur to me to figure out any of this **** on my own.
I like to waste my time by contemplating my navel, not by following
some asinine threads on UseNet.

My Greatness is well known to all the cycling groups on Usenet. I am
also Holy and a Great Saint. I was formerly known as Saint Edward the
Great and had my own Order known far and wide as the Order of the
Perpetual Sorrows. I'm afraid you and your entourage can never enter
my Order since you post messages reeking of **** and ****. As you
should know, cleanliness is next to Godliness!

Then take a bath, because, yu obviously haven't bathed in quite some

time.

You are the one who is posting a **** and **** message on this newsgroup -
you god damn ****ing asshole! How about washing your filthy mouth out with a
bar of soap - you god damn ****ing asshole!

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great, Order of the Perpetual Sorrows, Minnesota

Old January 3rd 13, 08:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.social-security-disability
Mamma Wesolowski

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

[...]

If you're all that interested, then look up Amber Travsky yourself. I've
pointed you to the toilet, but you'll have to take your own crap.

Amber Travsky is a real name of a real person. Any post of hers that
is genuine should be read with respect and adoration. Of course, if
some scofflaw is using her name falsely, then that fact should be
made known. Those who steal names which are not their own are the
scum of the earth.

[...]

And why is this being posted to RBS?

For the same reason that psychopath Jack Wesolowski, posting as
Gary

Sokolisch, has been spamming newsgroups with it for the past two
years.

The Honorable Mr. Sokolisch has not been spamming this newsgroup
(RBS). The only one who has been spamming this newsgroup is you - you
god damn ****ing asshole!

Apparently, the pressure within your skull is increasing and the liquified
crap between your ears is now seeping through your eye sockets and
affecting your vision.
http://tinyurl.com/benn7mf

[...]

Hypocrites (you) first.

Old January 5th 13, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.social-security-disability
Edward Dolan

Default Mamma Wesolowski takes another spam dump on the UseNet

"Mamma Wesolowski" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:
[...]

It does not answer the question at all. Post the original Amber
Travsky message why don’t you instead of just spamming this newsgroup
with your **** message - you god damn ****ing asshole!

If you're all that interested, then look up Amber Travsky yourself. I've

pointed you to the toilet, but you'll have to take your own crap.

I saw nothing there under that name the least bit objectionable. What I do
see there is your filthy spamming crap - you god damn ****ing asshole!
[...]

The Honorable Mr. Sokolisch has not been spamming this newsgroup
(RBS). The only one who has been spamming this newsgroup is you - you
god damn ****ing asshole!

Apparently, the pressure within your skull is increasing and the
liquified

crap between your ears is now seeping through your eye sockets and
affecting your vision.
http://tinyurl.com/benn7mf

I am unable to access any of this crap due to it being restricted to me. All
I see there is 3 posts with 2 of them being from 2011. That is a negligible
number and no reason for you to be posting your **** to this newsgroup - you
god damn ****ing asshole!
[...]

You are the one who is posting a **** and **** message on this
newsgroup - you god damn ****ing asshole! How about washing your
filthy mouth out with a bar of soap - you god damn ****ing asshole!

Hypocrites (you) first.

I am calling you out for the lying son of a bitch that you are. There is
nothing under the name Amber Travsky that is in the least bit objectionable
nor has RBS been affected by the Honorable Mr. Sokolisch. It is you and you
only who is the only ****ed up ******* here on RBS - you god damn ****ing

Old January 6th 13, 12:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.social-security-disability
Mamma Wesolowski[_2_]

Default Edward Dolan takes another spam dump on the UseNet

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

[...]

If three posts by psychopath Jack "****wad" Wesolowski (posting as Gary
Sokolisch) are negligible, then one post by Mamma Wesolowski is even more
negligible. So why are your silk panties strung so tight that they are
cutting off the blood supply to the peanut brain in the head of your
little dick?

Would that be ****-for-brains Ed Doaln, the eloquent orator.

Old January 9th 13, 09:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.social-security-disability
Edward Dolan

Default Mamma Wesoloski takes another spam dump on the UseNet

Edward Dolan wrote:

The Honorable Mr. Sokolisch has not been spamming this newsgroup
(RBS). The only one who has been spamming this newsgroup is you - you
god damn ****ing asshole!

[...]
I am unable to access any of this crap due to it being restricted to
me. All I see there is 3 posts with 2 of them being from 2011. That is
a negligible number and no reason for you to be posting your **** to
this newsgroup - you god damn ****ing asshole!

If three posts by psychopath Jack "****wad" Wesolowski (posting as Gary

Sokolisch) are negligible, then one post by Mamma Wesolowski is even more
negligible. So why are your silk panties strung so tight that they are
cutting off the blood supply to the peanut brain in the head of your
little dick?

You post under names which are not your own. That qualifies you as the
ultimate ****head-to-asshole. Now go **** yourself and quit bothering the
honorable members of this noble newsgroup - you god damn ****ing asshole!

Old January 10th 13, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.social-security-disability
Mamma Wesolowski

Default Ed Dolan, the ****-for-brains moron

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

Do you actually think that the psychopath who has been spamming the
UseNet for the past two years as Gary Sokolisch is using his real name?
Are you brain dead or just plain stupid?

More like Ed Dolan, the ****-for-brains moron.

Old January 10th 13, 01:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.social-security-disability
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan the Great - telling it like it is!

"Mamma Wesolowski" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:
[...]

You post under names which are not your own. That qualifies you as the
ultimate ****head-to-asshole. Now go **** yourself and quit bothering
the honorable members of this noble newsgroup - you god damn ****ing
asshole!

Do you actually think that the psychopath who has been spamming the

UseNet for the past two years as Gary Sokolisch is using his real name?
Are you brain dead or just plain stupid?

I am NOT asking the Honorable Mr.Gary Sokolisch why he is using a false
name; I am asking you why you are using a false name. Is this rocket
science - or what?

The only ****-for brains-moron here is you. The Honorable Mr. Gary Sokolisch
has NOT been spamming RBS. Only you are stupid enough to do that. Also you
have yet to explain what the name Amber Travsky is doing on your asinine
posts which so far have been full of nothing but ****, **** and ****.

Old January 10th 13, 02:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.social-security-disability
Mamma Wesolowsk

Default Ed Dolan the moron telling it like it isn't!

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

"Mamma Wesolowski" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:
[...]

You post under names which are not your own. That qualifies you as
the ultimate ****head-to-asshole. Now go **** yourself and quit
bothering the honorable members of this noble newsgroup - you god
damn ****ing asshole!

Do you actually think that the psychopath who has been spamming the

UseNet for the past two years as Gary Sokolisch is using his real
name? Are you brain dead or just plain stupid?

I am NOT asking the Honorable Mr.Gary Sokolisch why he is using a
false name; I am asking you why you are using a false name.

To make morons like you ask stupid question.

The only ****-for brains-moron here is you. The Honorable Mr. Gary
Sokolisch has NOT been spamming RBS. Only you are stupid enough to do
that. Also you have yet to explain what the name Amber Travsky is
doing on your asinine posts which so far have been full of nothing but
****, **** and ****.

Previously asked and answered.

"Now go **** yourself and quit bothering the honorable members of this
noble newsgroup - you god damn ****ing asshole!" - Ed Dolan

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great, Order of the Perpetual Sorrows, Minnesota

You mean Edward Dolan, the moron and lying douchebag.
Old January 10th 13, 06:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Tom $herman

On 1/9/2013 6:43 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"Now go **** yourself and quit bothering the honorable members of this
noble newsgroup - you god damn ****ing asshole!" - Ed Dolan

Hi Ed!

P.S. You are very wrong about who the true enemies of the US are.

--
Tom $herman
Old January 11th 13, 01:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.social-security-disability
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan the Great - telling it like is!

"Mamma Wesolowsk" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:
[...]
The only ****-for brains-moron here is you. The Honorable Mr. Gary
Sokolisch has NOT been spamming RBS. Only you are stupid enough to do
that. Also you have yet to explain what the name Amber Travsky is
doing on your asinine posts which so far have been full of nothing but

Previously asked and answered.

Nope, never answered.

Also , I will no longer be posting my revelatory messages to the social
security disability group. Why should they have to put up with this stupid
****!