Looking for ride reports

Old January 19th 04, 10:20 PM
Mike

Default Looking for ride reports

I am looking for bike ride reports that are not listed on my Bike Touring
webpage. http://www.mikebentley.com/bike/touring.htm

Please send me the link to your ride reports and I will add them to the
webpage.

Thanks, Mike
Mike's Mega Bicycle Links
http://www.mikebentley.com/bike

Old January 26th 04, 12:21 AM
Bob Kastigar

"Mike" wrote in message m...

Please send me the link to your ride reports and I will add them to the
webpage.

OK, here's a few:

a href="http://www.neiu.edu/~rkastiga/bike/chi2blxi.htm"Chicago to
Biloxi/a in summer of 1993

a href="http://www.neiu.edu/~rkastiga/bike/sf2la.htm"San Francisco
to LA/a in August of 1997

a href="http://www.neiu.edu/~rkastiga/bike/chi2wisc.htm"Chicago to
Wisconsin Dells/a (detailed route) in June of 1998 (updated 1999
&2002)

a href="http://www.neiu.edu/~rkastiga/bike/lateride.htm"The L.A.T.E.
Ride through Chicago/a in 1998

a href="http://www.neiu.edu/~rkastiga/bike/bik2ohar.htm"O'Hare
Airport/a How to get into and out of - on a bike.

a href="http://www.neiu.edu/~rkastiga/bike/may2000.htm"Atlanta to
New Orleans/a in the spring of 2000

a href="http://www.neiu.edu/~rkastiga/bike/Peru/Peru1.htm"Chicago to
LaSalle-Peru/a in June of 2000

a href="http://Spring03.crazyguyonabike.com"[Weblog]/a and
a href="http://community.webshots.com/user/kastigar"[Picture
Albums]/a Longview, TX to Pensacola, FL in the Spring of 2003