FA Ads

Old June 21st 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
a440tooner

Default FA Ads

I hare FA ads. I know where ebay is and I think people should respect
this site as a FS site.
Old June 21st 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
a440tooner

On Jun 21, 2:56 pm, a440tooner wrote:
I hare FA ads. I know where ebay is and I think people should respect
this site as a FS site.

I can't spel hate.

Old June 21st 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Kunich

"a440tooner" wrote in message
I hate FA ads. I know where ebay is and I think people should respect
this site as a FS site.

Obviously that would be best but also sometimes those ads are a good pointer
to something that you might want.

Old June 27th 08, 06:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Dan H[_65_]

still just me Wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:23:41 -0700, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo.
com wrote:

"a440tooner" wrote in message
I hate FA ads. I know where ebay is and I think people should

respect
this site as a FS site.

Obviously that would be best but also sometimes those ads are a good

pointer
to something that you might want.

I'm with the bad speeler. If I want to know what's on Ebay, I'll go

look there. If every one listing bike parts on Ebay put a pointer here
the group would be unusable. It's already too noisy with FA ads.

Yeah, there's already up to three ads a day. Isn't there some way to
reduce the clutter? Tell you what, if you see a posting starting with
"FA", move on. I suggest only looking at the "FS" ads. Hey, are "WTB"
postings okay or will that offend you too?

--
Dan H

Old June 27th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Kunich

"Dan H" wrote in message
news

Yeah, there's already up to three ads a day. Isn't there some way to
reduce the clutter? Tell you what, if you see a posting starting with
"FA", move on. I suggest only looking at the "FS" ads. Hey, are "WTB"
postings okay or will that offend you too?

I think you may understand it all.

Old June 27th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
a440tooner

On Jun 27, 10:00 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Dan H" wrote in message

news

Yeah, there's already up to three ads a day. Isn't there some way to
reduce the clutter? Tell you what, if you see a posting starting with
"FA", move on. I suggest only looking at the "FS" ads. Hey, are "WTB"
postings okay or will that offend you too?

I think you may understand it all.

I can complete a WTB or FS ad on this board. I can't do anything here
with a FA ad. This used to be a very active board with lots of ads,
but obviously the buyers have gone away. I suspect that like me, they
don't wan't to wade thru the pimp ads here for ebay. I'll check back
in 6 months.