"I'm going to knock your head off with a baseball bat"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 6th 05, 01:58 PM
jj

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 02:47:12 -0500, Preston Crawford

On 2005-04-06, jj wrote:
Preston, also accept my sympathy and empathy for what happened to you. If
these people knew what a kind and wonderful person you were they would
never think of talking to you like that. We need more great guys like you
in the world.

Well, I'm not sure I deserve that kind of praise, but I appreciate it
nonetheless. Thanks.

Man, I've been to your website and read your story and you seem like one of
those jovial big teddy bears of a guy who has a kind word to everyone.
bg

jj