See How Levi Rolls

Old April 10th 07, 06:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Casey Kerrigan

Default See How Levi Rolls

For the second year in a row Levi Leipheimer rode ( and won) the
Copperopolis Road Race in Nor Cal. The Pacific State Bank/Anderson
Homes Cycling team has put up another one of their videos covering Nor
Cal racing this time featuring Levi on the last lap going up the major
climb at Copperopolis. The Video is at
http://www.deltavelo.com/race_covera...lis_rr/copper_
video_a.html

Copperopolis is a 21 mile loop which the 1/2/pros do 5 times. The main
climb is famous ( at least locally) for bad pavement thus earning the
name of Paris Roubaix of Nor Cal. After the major climb there is a long
flat section across the top of the course which is normally pretty
windy. There is a second smaller climb and then the long down hill with
more bad pavement and then a short 300 meter climb to the finish.

for some additional Info about how Pro/1/2, women Pro/1/2 and the 35+
1/2/3 races played out see a race report from the 35+ 1/2/3 winner at
http://vanderhoot.blogspot.com/2007/...rblogolis.html
Old April 10th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Casey Kerrigan" wrote in message
[...]

That film was sort of disappointing. I wish they could have gotten that
MOTHER of a climb where you come around the bend and can see the road going
up the face of that cliff. And it would have been nice to have Mr. Toad's
Wild Ride down past the dump. And it would have been cool to have them get
off and get a good closeup of the road surface of the descent.

But still I can see that a lot more trees have grown in since I raced there.

Old April 11th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve[_2_]

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
hlink.net...
[...]

Tom, I did not realize that they had tricycle races there.

Levi looked so composed as compared to the others. He was clearly focused
and on-pace. Good video. Is it on youtube.com ?

Levi? [email protected] Racing 30 July 10th 06 11:23 AM
Levi, what have you done for us lately? Hunter Racing 1 June 17th 06 10:28 AM
Levi Rick Roof Racing 15 June 12th 06 03:56 AM
What the hell is Levi doing? Brian Phillips Racing 4 May 3rd 06 04:25 AM
Levi didn't know...? Jet Racing 17 July 26th 05 02:00 PM