Cyclist's International Cup & Sid Patterson GP Pix

Old March 2nd 04, 03:10 AM
hippy

Default Cyclist's International Cup & Sid Patterson GP Pix

(posting from cyclingforums due to Bigpuddle's news servers needing tim
off work to deal with a family crisis

Photos from the Cyclist's International Cup & Sid Patterson GP a
Vodaphone Arena (Melbourne) last Saturday night
http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/CIC0

Also.. 106th Austral Wheelrace
http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/2004Austra

2003 Melbourne Cup on Wheels: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/MCOW0

Other ride/race photos: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/ride_photos.as

cia

-

Old March 2nd 04, 03:30 AM
cfsmtb

Excellent pix.

We couldn't make this year, really missed the fun and games of the
madison. Hope all is well Hippy.

Old March 2nd 04, 03:36 AM
Jess

cool you got one of geoff (better get his email address to send it over!)

look at the guy in the yellow helmet looking at the camera (in the richmond
cyclery gear) in 170_7008

Old March 2nd 04, 03:40 AM
Jess

actually you got a few

170_7008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17 , 18, 19

saved them all

"hippy" wrote in message
(posting from cyclingforums due to Bigpuddle's news servers needing time
off work to deal with a family crisis)

Photos from the Cyclist's International Cup & Sid Patterson GP at
Vodaphone Arena (Melbourne) last Saturday night:
http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/CIC04

Also.. 106th Austral Wheelrace:
http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/2004Austral

2003 Melbourne Cup on Wheels: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/MCOW03

Other ride/race photos: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/ride_photos.asp

ciao

Old March 2nd 04, 04:30 AM
hippy

cool you got one of geoff (better get his email address to send i
over

Yeah, I was looking for him specifically after our track discussion i
another thread where he mentioned what he'd be wearing and riding.
replied to that thread letting him know about the pics. No response yet
Let him know and he can have bigger versions of the pics of him..

-

Old March 2nd 04, 09:54 AM
NickZX6R

--

Hey that's me and a mate sitting together (in the red circled bit).

http://www.labyrinth.net.au/~nmr/169_6963_.jpg

BTW hippy, sorry for infringing on your copyright

--
Nick
Old March 2nd 04, 09:59 AM
NickZX6R

hippy wrote:
(posting from cyclingforums due to Bigpuddle's news servers needing time
off work to deal with a family crisis)

Photos from the Cyclist's International Cup & Sid Patterson GP at
Vodaphone Arena (Melbourne) last Saturday night:
http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/CIC04

Also.. 106th Austral Wheelrace:
http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/2004Austral

2003 Melbourne Cup on Wheels: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/MCOW03

Other ride/race photos: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/ride_photos.asp

ciao

--

I didn't really wander around the place. Can anybody go into the middle
part where the bar/cafe? thing is?

Great pics.

--
Nick
Old March 2nd 04, 12:10 PM
hippy

"NickZX6R" wrote in message
Hey that's me and a mate sitting together (in the red circled bit).
http://www.labyrinth.net.au/~nmr/169_6963_.jpg
BTW hippy, sorry for infringing on your copyright

hehe You're forgiven.. but just this once! ;-)

Gee, I'm glad I spent all that money on the camera. You
can really see the detail in your facial expression... ;-)

hippy

Old March 2nd 04, 12:14 PM
hippy

"NickZX6R" wrote in message
I didn't really wander around the place. Can anybody go into the middle
part where the bar/cafe? thing is?

No, you have to possess "the knowledge" before
you can enter the serving area of amber life..

When the drugs wear off, that means: Yes, anyone
can go into the "middle bit", at least, the middle bit
that looks like a bar with tables and chairs - not
the area with the riders and their bikes. To get there
you have to walk down the back past a couple of
'normal' entrances until you find yourself near a lift.
Catch the lift down, exit lift, wander around for
30mins, arrive back at lift, wander around 30mins
more, arrive inside the track near beer! :-)

hippy
It's not really that bad! ;-)

Old March 3rd 04, 01:41 AM
Jess

yeah I was in the middle with my +1 and a few mates....as one of my friends
was racing so we stayed down there to entertain him between races

"hippy" wrote in message
"NickZX6R" wrote in message
I didn't really wander around the place. Can anybody go into the middle
part where the bar/cafe? thing is?

No, you have to possess "the knowledge" before
you can enter the serving area of amber life..

When the drugs wear off, that means: Yes, anyone
can go into the "middle bit", at least, the middle bit
that looks like a bar with tables and chairs - not
the area with the riders and their bikes. To get there
you have to walk down the back past a couple of
'normal' entrances until you find yourself near a lift.
Catch the lift down, exit lift, wander around for
30mins, arrive back at lift, wander around 30mins
more, arrive inside the track near beer! :-)

hippy
It's not really that bad! ;-)

If ped's are so afraid of 'pavemnet cyclists' why do they walk in cycle paths? Howard UK 35 June 13th 04 07:29 PM
"Japan cracks down on 'killer' cyclists." D. Telegraph, 7.4.2004 Scott Leckey UK 42 April 13th 04 09:18 PM
Mail on Sunday andy w UK 92 October 27th 03 01:42 PM
Clear Channel Radio DJs threatening cyclists, again! Corvus Corvax Social Issues 30 October 3rd 03 01:12 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM