The Path in Tustin

Old October 2nd 04, 10:32 PM
JD

Default The Path in Tustin

Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
From: "Pavlov."
Subject: Good bike advice for newbie
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 20:42:58 GMT

What would be a good bike to start mountain biking?

Also what would be a good place to buy in Orange County, CA?

Go to The Path in Tustin to have our questions answered. Tani and his
crew know their stuff. I'm pretty picky about bike shops and when I
am in SoCal, they are the only LBS I go to. For once, Slacker knows
what the hell he's talking about. If you want lies and propaganda
from people who only sell bikes and don't ride them, head to your
nearest OC bike "superstore".

JD
Old October 3rd 04, 05:47 AM
Slacker

On 2 Oct 2004 14:32:26 -0700, JD wrote:

Slacker knows what the hell he's talking about.
JD

Everybody needs to commit the above to memory; I don't want to have to
repeat it :-P

--
Slacker
Old October 3rd 04, 05:53 AM
BB

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 21:47:35 -0700, Slacker wrote:
On 2 Oct 2004 14:32:26 -0700, JD wrote:

Slacker knows what the hell he's talking about.
JD

Everybody needs to commit the above to memory; I don't want to have to
repeat it :-P

Should we forget the two words that preceeded it? ;-)

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)
Old October 3rd 04, 06:03 AM
Slacker

On 3 Oct 2004 04:53:08 GMT, BB wrote:

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 21:47:35 -0700, Slacker wrote:
On 2 Oct 2004 14:32:26 -0700, JD wrote:

Slacker knows what the hell he's talking about.
JD

Everybody needs to commit the above to memory; I don't want to have t=

repeat it :-P

Should we forget the two words that preceeded it? ;-)

Yes, those you *must* not remember!

-- =

Slacker
Old October 4th 04, 07:23 PM
supabonbon

Slacker wrote in message news:opse92zewem83lxu@slacker...
On 3 Oct 2004 04:53:08 GMT, BB wrote:

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 21:47:35 -0700, Slacker wrote:
On 2 Oct 2004 14:32:26 -0700, JD wrote:

Slacker knows what the hell he's talking about.
JD

Everybody needs to commit the above to memory; I don't want to have t

repeat it :-P

Should we forget the two words that preceeded it? ;-)

Yes, those you *must* not remember!

How about:

"Slacker knows... hell, he's talking... lies and propaganda."

/s been by the track yet?
Old October 4th 04, 11:36 PM
Stephen Baker

SupaB says:

"Slacker knows... hell, he's talking... lies and propaganda."

I propose "Slacker knows? What the hell's he talking about?"
Old October 5th 04, 03:30 AM
Slacker

On 4 Oct 2004 11:23:02 -0700, supabonbon wrote:

/s been by the track yet?

Not yet. Last word it was still closed to the public.

Thanks for the reminder though; I need to email the keeper of the track =
=

for an update.

-- =

Slacker