Eddie commits the nation out of hers and solemnly exceeds.

Old August 14th 07, 04:10 AM posted to sci.crypt,rec.bicycles.marketplace
PFC A. H. Dicicco

Default Eddie commits the nation out of hers and solemnly exceeds.

student [NBC TV] said "They've ruined my high school memories that
* the yearbook represented. When I see my yearbook now, that's all I think
* about."
*
* Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, a former Federal Prosecutor, said the yearbooks
* had no constitutional protection. "Too bad. It's not illegal," he said
* at a City Hall news conference on NY1 TV.

What is this?

* "E-Z Pass Living Up To Its Name", By Jane Gross, NYT, 3/25/1997
*
* 570,000 people have decided to use the new E-Z Pass system for commuting
* tolls. Lanes are being switched over to accept only the E-Z Pass.
*
* Under a five-state, 10-agency consortium agreement, E-Z Pass will work
* from Buffalo to Baltimore. [NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE]
*
* Users receive a minutely itemized statement each month on their trips.
*
* The E-Z Pass is a transponder people put in their windshield.
*
* Concerns about privacy were met with assurances that information about
* commuters' whereabouts would be released only under court subpoena.

People are buying the transponders because they eliminated the regular
discount tokens and moved the discount availability to E-Z Pass.

Wow.

It does have a kind-of Singapore feel to it...being abl

Floyd Landis commits Moeke&vake Racing 0 May 29th 07 01:04 AM
The Eddie Show [email protected] Recumbent Biking 4 October 7th 06 03:01 AM
Adrian Karsten Commits Suicide [email protected] Racing 5 September 8th 05 07:13 PM
Mayo commits a MAJOR faux paux!! Ronde Champ Racing 13 June 12th 04 02:17 AM
Eddie B loses home Dave Racing 47 October 31st 03 12:05 AM