MORE BAD NEWS

Old January 22nd 10, 04:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default MORE BAD NEWS

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/21/bu...ml?ref=science
Old January 22nd 10, 10:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
It's Chris

Why is it that spending $93 billion on clean renewable energy raises so
many eyebrows, while spending $100 billion on a war to maintain the use
on the dirty, non-renewable energy doesn't?

My 2¢

- -
Compliments of:
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

If you want to E-mail me use:
ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net

Old January 22nd 10, 11:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

It's Chris wrote:
Why is it that spending $93 billion on clean renewable energy raises so
many eyebrows, while spending $100 billion on a war to maintain the use
on the dirty, non-renewable energy doesn't?
My 2¢

Life is filled with choices:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,2467434.story
or
http://tinyurl.com/yejlk8b

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old January 23rd 10, 01:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

the 93 isn't the point. Point is while we stand in the middle of the
cntinuing stream of this will save us and that will and so on
generally facts are the proposed solutions, solutions acceptable to
industry and the general publick, are energy intensive solutions.

Off course, electric owered vehicles the outstnadin example despite
potential for containing emissions at a central generating plant: as
where does the elctrcity come from ?

Several days ago I stopped by the Palm Springs windfarm coming' back'
from a weekend at Joshua Tree NM. I can call the wind and did so
bringing the turbine row before me up on line and to my delight,
staring a reluctant end turbine. As I drove north on the Interstate
the wind came with me bring stationary wind farms ahead into spinning
generation.

The power people shouted out on the PA that the grid was up.

Local reaction to this is completely negative with an increase in 24/7
publically supported organized crime persecution preventing further
paranormal research.

Old January 23rd 10, 04:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

datakoll wrote:
[...]

Yeah I just hate when that happens.

Old January 23rd 10, 04:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Off to Cuba.

how's Cuban touring these days ?

Old January 23rd 10, 06:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

datakoll wrote:
Off to Cuba.

how's Cuban touring these days ?

Which part of Cuba?
Old January 23rd 10, 07:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

datakoll wrote:
Off to Cuba.
how's Cuban touring these days ?

z wrote:
Which part of Cuba?

Latest on Cuban:
" Another investor, tech billionaire Mark Cuban, is
cheering Six Flags almost as loudly as he does his Dallas
Mavericks. "They've shown they know how to create great
entertainment," Cuban writes about Snyder and [CEO Mark]
Shapiro in an e-mail.

Six Flags stock was selling for, oh, $11.93 a share about
the time Cuban was waving his pom poms. Today, the stock
goes for a dime "

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/b...flags-anymore/
or
http://preview.tinyurl.com/y96dak3

Old January 24th 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

z wrote:
Which part of Cuba?

Latest on Cuban:
" * *Another investor, tech billionaire Mark Cuban, is
cheering Six Flags almost as loudly as he does his Dallas
Mavericks. "They've shown they know how to create great
entertainment," Cuban writes about Snyder and [CEO Mark]
Shapiro in an e-mail.

Six Flags stock was selling for, oh, $11.93 a share about
the time Cuban was waving his pom poms. Today, the stock
goes for a dime "

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/b...01/21/cheap-se...
orhttp://preview.tinyurl.com/y96dak3

Closed at $.09. Someone made a mint shorting that one. -- Jay
Beattie.
Old January 27th 10, 01:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

part above water

take the Cheap Asian Import 32c sports tourer or the Monodog 3/7 29er
on big apples ?

after posting, local noise had it a boat was necessary not dahplane.