Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

Old April 17th 04, 10:38 PM
S o r n i

Default Oops, he did it again! (Only WORSE this time!)

Bill Z. wrote:

Only on usenet would two complete and utter idiots like you and Rick
make a big deal about a trivial typo.

One of your many infantile spoon-bangings was the always reliable "Can't you
understand English?".

The you wrote that something was do (sic) to something else.

You really like serving up the ironies, doncha?

Bill "almost as good as replying to wrong post in a thread ABOUT replying to
wrong post" S.

Old April 17th 04, 11:09 PM
Bill Z.

"S o r n i" writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

Only on usenet would two complete and utter idiots like you and Rick
make a big deal about a trivial typo.

One of your many infantile spoon-bangings was the always reliable "Can't you
understand English?".

The fact remains that you morons are making a big deal about a trivial
typo to the point that it is consuming your miserable lives.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 18th 04, 02:00 AM
JimLane

Bill Z. wrote:
Rick Onanian writes:

Rick Onanian writes:

So, what _did_ you mean by "Sorry about getting confused.", and why
do you think that it was obviously not an apology?

It meant that I missed the two or three words at the start of a line
indicating that it was an attribution line, which could have been
avoided if I read the text more carefully, to see if there actually
was something worth keeping on a line that primarily consided of
Sorni's mindless crap.

You really ought to invest in a spell checker, Bil...you've written
"rediculous", "irrelavant", "appology", and a few others I saw
while reviewing this thread.

Do you think I'm going to waste time fixing my erratic typing on short
replies to you two morons? You morons aren't work the effort of
running the checker.

Nor are we, collectively, worth replying to, so SHUT UP already, Z. You
dig yourself in deeper and deeper each time you defend your idiocy. Only
the brain dead wouldn't have noticed by now.

jim
Old April 18th 04, 02:07 AM
S o r n i

JimLane wrote:
Nor are we, collectively, worth replying to, so SHUT UP already, Z.
You dig yourself in deeper and deeper each time you defend your
idiocy. Only the brain dead wouldn't have noticed by now.

Jim, you KNOW he'll reply to this; just let it go when he does.

Bill "didn't reply to his last on to me (and it was a big ol' softball that
I could've knocked out of park, too!)" S.

Old April 18th 04, 02:54 AM
Bill Z.

JimLane writes:

Bill Z. wrote:
Rick Onanian writes:

Nor are we, collectively, worth replying to, so SHUT UP already,
Z. You dig yourself in deeper and deeper each time you defend your
idiocy. Only the brain dead wouldn't have noticed by now.

Mindless assertions such as yours are usually made by usenet idiots
who bluster when it becomes obvious that they don't know what they
are balthering about.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 18th 04, 06:28 AM
JimLane

Bill Z. wrote:
JimLane writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

Rick Onanian writes:

Nor are we, collectively, worth replying to, so SHUT UP already,
Z. You dig yourself in deeper and deeper each time you defend your
idiocy. Only the brain dead wouldn't have noticed by now.

Mindless assertions such as yours are usually made by usenet idiots
who bluster when it becomes obvious that they don't know what they
are balthering about.

You remain clueless, billieboy. A real live mental midget. Is yo momma
proud of you?

jim
Old April 18th 04, 06:46 AM
Bill Z.

JimLane writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

snip
Mindless assertions such as yours are usually made by usenet idiots
who bluster when it becomes obvious that they don't know what they
are balthering about.

You remain clueless, billieboy. A real live mental midget. Is yo momma
proud of you?

You really are a child, aren't you.

Bill

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 18th 04, 07:33 PM
JimLane

Bill Z. wrote:
JimLane writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

snip

Mindless assertions such as yours are usually made by usenet idiots
who bluster when it becomes obvious that they don't know what they
are balthering about.

You remain clueless, billieboy. A real live mental midget. Is yo momma
proud of you?

You really are a child, aren't you.

Bill

Perhaps, baby. The question remains: is yo momma proud of you?

You're not bad for a mentalmidgetmikeyboy sock puppet, not bad.

jim
Old April 19th 04, 09:32 AM
Tom Keats

Default Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

In article ,
"S o r n i" writes:

Don't forget your hat.

Thank you.

And thanx loads for making r.b.m. what it is today.
You, et al, have improved it so much, it's now too
good for the humble likes of me.

Enjoy riding your keyboard. I'm just gonna ride
my God-damned bikes.

All the good stuff is already in the FAQ, anyways.

--
-- Powered by FreeBSD
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old April 20th 04, 02:12 AM
Bill Z.

JimLane writes:

Bill Z. wrote:
JimLane writes:

You really are a child, aren't you.
Bill

Perhaps, baby. The question remains: is yo momma proud of you?
You're not bad for a mentalmidgetmikeyboy sock puppet, not bad.

Is that how you talk to the other boys in your kindergarden class?
Does your mother know?

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB