back again!!

Old December 13th 04, 10:48 PM
BungleBanks

Default back again!!

well hellllooooo!

finally back again gosh i havnt been on here in ages!

finaly got a computer that works,

just wondering how everyone is?
golly i havnt been out falling off the muni in ages!!! and i really mean
ages, its out in the trailer getting cold, maybe i'll bring it in the
house so it dusnt get lonly.

well anyway i'l post back here when i have something genualy interesting
to write about,,

byeee

WOODEN CHIPMUNK!!

--
BungleBanks - Wooden Chipmunk!

So many people ask me "if i can ride that thing?" and i say "no i just
push it round for fun!"
BungleBanks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5830