Amstel gold on OLN Canada

Old April 17th 05, 10:04 PM
Laz

Default Amstel gold on OLN Canada

Hey, fellow Canadian riders- just to give you a heads up; I just spotted
Amstel gold race on OLN Sunday apr 17 @ 1900 and again at midnight EST

Liege-Bastongne-Liege is scheduled for next week Apr 24th.

It would be a good measure to send thank-you emails to OLN to encourage them
to continue to give us the bike racing we want; and I want to say thank you
to those here who helped bring it.

Laz

Old April 17th 05, 10:11 PM
Bill C

Thanks, just checked and it's on here now.
They're doing Redlands first though.
Bill C

Old April 18th 05, 02:53 AM
sonarrat

Bill C wrote:
Thanks, just checked and it's on here now.
They're doing Redlands first though.
Bill C

There's about a minute and a half of actual coverage; because of the
fog, all of the helicopters were grounded...

-Sonarrat.
Old April 18th 05, 03:51 AM
Laz

Yeah, could be better, but it is a start and I would rather encourage more
with praise than start off by criticizing the coverage

hey, in a few years we might even get our own channel, 24 hr bike racing 365
days per year- SPEED without the carbon-monoxide

Laz

Old April 18th 05, 04:06 AM
Bret Wade

sonarrat wrote:
Bill C wrote:

Thanks, just checked and it's on here now.
They're doing Redlands first though.
Bill C

There's about a minute and a half of actual coverage; because of the
fog, all of the helicopters were grounded...

-Sonarrat.

All but the Canadian helicopter. Some crazy bush pilot went up and they
have full coverage.

Bret

Old April 18th 05, 06:48 AM
sonarrat

Bret Wade wrote:

sonarrat wrote:

Bill C wrote:

Thanks, just checked and it's on here now.
They're doing Redlands first though.
Bill C

There's about a minute and a half of actual coverage; because of the
fog, all of the helicopters were grounded...

-Sonarrat.

All but the Canadian helicopter. Some crazy bush pilot went up and they
have full coverage.

That's it.. MAGILLA! Get me my goddam passport, you hairy bitch, we're
going to Canada...

-Sonarrat.
Old April 18th 05, 10:13 AM
Stewart Fleming

Bret Wade wrote:

All but the Canadian helicopter. Some crazy bush pilot went up and they
have full coverage.

And they shot 2 bears while they were up there...
Old April 18th 05, 02:57 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:53:23 -0700, sonarrat
wrote:

There's about a minute and a half of actual coverage; because of the
fog, all of the helicopters were grounded...

Oh, and the high definition TV channel has had the Little Indy 500 on
three times with more than an hour of coverage each time. I actually
watched it for a while - it is a conspiracy to bring together the
worst elements of almost track riding and not quite criterium riding,
with some really neat transitions that wouldn't pass muster at a bad
pit.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Amstel Gold TV Coverage Jan UK 4 April 17th 05 05:37 PM
Track World Cup in Los Angeles this week Mike Gladu Racing 2 December 8th 04 05:41 AM
Track World Cup in Los Angeles this week Mike Gladu Racing 0 December 7th 04 10:44 PM
CN Amstel Gold preview Stewart Fleming Racing 7 April 17th 04 12:11 PM
Amstel Gold Sunday Jan UK 3 April 15th 04 05:07 PM