Mountain Bikers: "People who want us to obey the law and preservenature are 'jerks'"

Old May 28th 11, 11:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Mountain Bikers: "People who want us to obey the law and preservenature are 'jerks'"

Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 17:15:59 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Big Finn jump area razed" The Fun Police"

The fun police huh.

You guys are our fun police too. I like some stunt and jumps sometimes
too but not enough to endanger a good riding areas access.

The County does not want jumps and wood stunts.
They seem to want it to be as natural as possible. They are
jerks.That's that's way it has always been. At least for the last 18
years.

Why do people think they can alter one of the few wooded areas left.
Built that stuff on you own private land.
Unless YOU CAN GET THE COUNTY TO ALLOW IT, DON'T BUILD THEM.

You stunt and jump people have been our fun police for years we are
also tired of having to clean up your messes.
The vast majority of mt bikers ride cross country style, we are lucky
to have Finnhill /Saint Edwards state park.

.. BUILT THEM ON PRIVATE LAND!

The majority of us are again in jeopardy of losing singletrack again.
I have cleaned up you messes time and time again. Why do you think
Fu#### King county is so willing to let the dam fire dept bulldoze our
trails. They are tired of paying people to clean up your messes.

Old May 28th 11, 11:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 5/28/2011 5:06 PM, Convicted Criminal Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:
[...]

Did not a jury of his peers find that Mr. Vandeman had some problems
with obeying the law?

rhetorical question

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old May 29th 11, 11:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 5/28/2011 5:06 PM, Convicted Criminal Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:
[...]

Did not a jury of his peers find that Mr. Vandeman had some problems with
obeying the law?

rhetorical question

Did not the Honorable Saint Edward the Great, who sits at the right hand of
God Almighty in judgment, find Tom Sherman to be a certifiable idiot? He is
nothing but a pitiful kibitzer, the lowest common denominator of human
being!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old May 30th 11, 12:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On May 29, 3:08*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in

On 5/28/2011 5:06 PM, Convicted Criminal Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:
[...]

Did not a jury of his peers find that Mr. Vandeman had some problems with
obeying the law?

rhetorical question

Did not the Honorable Saint Edward the Great, who sits at the right hand of
God Almighty in judgment, find Tom Sherman to be a certifiable idiot? He is
nothing but a pitiful kibitzer, the lowest common denominator of human
being!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

What form of life is Tom Sherman, who continually insists on talking
about things that he knows absolutely nothing about? And why isn't he
aware that you have repeatedly put him in his rightful place (under
heel)? Is he good for ANYTHING?
Old May 30th 11, 12:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 5/29/2011 6:33 PM, Convicted Criminal Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:
On May 29, 3:08�pm, "Edward wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in

On 5/28/2011 5:06 PM, Convicted Criminal Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:
[...]

Did not a jury of his peers find that Mr. Vandeman had some problems with
obeying the law?

rhetorical question

Did not the Honorable Saint Edward the Great, who sits at the right hand of
God Almighty in judgment, find Tom Sherman to be a certifiable idiot? He is
nothing but a pitiful kibitzer, the lowest common denominator of human
being!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

What form of life is Tom Sherman, who continually insists on talking
about things that he knows absolutely nothing about? And why isn't he
aware that you have repeatedly put him in his rightful place (under
heel)? Is he good for ANYTHING?

Hey Mikey,

How is the mandatory public service and visits with the probation
officer going?

Old May 30th 11, 03:12 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
Hey Mikey,

How is the mandatory public service and visits with the probation officer
going?

What the entire universe is hanging on with bated breath is what Tom Sherman
is doing these days other than making a nuisance of himself on these
honorable newsgroups.

Tom Sherman should get a life like Ed Dolan the Great. I think the main
problem is that Tom Sherman does not have nearly enough cats to keep him
busy. Unless you have at least 12 like I do, then you are a piker and not
worthy of mention and can never enter the ranks of the Great Ones. Nope, Tom
Sherman can never be Great! Only those of us with at least 12 cats can ever
be Great.

Old May 30th 11, 04:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bob Berger[_2_]

Default Mountain Bikers: "People who want us to obey the law and preserve

In article ,
=?UTF-8?B?VMK6bSBTaGVybcKqbuKEoiDCsF/CsA==?= says...

On 5/29/2011 6:33 PM, Convicted Criminal Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:
On May 29, 3:08�pm, "Edward wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in

[...]

Stop picking on Mike the Ripper! :-)