Your favorite pictures of you riding

Old November 11th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Default Your favorite pictures of you riding

Dave-

Add some color to that.

This has always been one of my favorites. Trials at the beach at
Vancouver Island MUni Weekend 2003.

|Filename: harper-rainbow2.jpg |

harper

-Greg Harper

"Natural logs are what you ride on a Mun'e'." - kevinalexandersmith
Old November 11th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

harper;1129421 wrote:
Dave-
Add some color to that.

Sorry are we talking about the photo, or do you mean some sort of
background info?

--
kington99

Dave

Old November 11th 08, 08:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

kington99;1129491 wrote:
Sorry are we talking about the photo, or do you mean some sort of
background info?

Both would be OK. I thought when I initially looked at your photo that
there was a rainbow in it like mine. Then I realized it was a glare
streak.

Old November 11th 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

harper;1129508 wrote:
Both would be OK. I thought when I initially looked at your photo that
there was a rainbow in it like mine. Then I realized it was a glare
streak.

Alas it is only glare, although the summit of that mountain is the only
place where I've seen circular rainbows, and also the penumbra, an
illusions where your shadow is projected on to the mist, giving the
appearance of people walking 1000' off the ground. It is of course Mount
Snowdon in north Wales, taken on the 28th or 29th of december a couple
of years ago. The riding figure is probably me but possibly one of my
mates.

--
kington99

Dave

Old November 11th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

kington99;1129543 wrote:
The riding figure is probably me but possibly one of my mates.

Shh.
Say nothing.

It's you.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
i wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
get splined an a kh saet or ur a pansy.
get trials cuz thaz whut i du n u mus wannaa whut i du 2.
lol...awwsum.

Old November 11th 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lowlight

Serving bread and butter pudding on my muni. My old chalet, les trois
vallees, France.
I'm not actually holding onto the bench for support ...honest

|Filename: DSC00574.jpg |

lowlight
Old November 11th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bondo

A repeat.
Photo by Bob Scott, professional photographer shooting us unicyclists
for a Smartwool socks and clothing catalog.
Me on the giraffe.

[image:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...ScottUni3.jpg]

--
Bondo

Apply Directly to a Unicycle.

'w00tni|iciou$n3s$Rof1iwins'
(http://tinyurl.com/5fcdr2)
Old November 12th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

AWESOME I need some of those socks... Have a pic from the catalog?

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old November 12th 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unigurd

nice pics you have got there

--
Unigurd

Old November 13th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Jerrick;1129077 wrote:
I think you should make a Santa appearance at the next Moab.

Highly unlikely, unless it's really cold. That suit was a rental. But it
did make an appearance on the first Uni Magazine calendar, where I was
"Miss December"!

fluxusmaximus wrote:
John: Is that a unicyclist scrap I spy on your knee? Haha!

Hey, those things are harder to ride than they look, you know.

Alas, it's only a shadow. I did get a big scrape, on my other knee I
think, not from doing anything interesting, but from riding down the
street outside the main gym facility.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper