How did you progress with time?

Old October 30th 08, 07:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SaintUni

Default How did you progress with time?

1. Riding
2. Free mount
3. backwards
4. Idle
5. Hopping
6. Stairs
7. One foot riding/idling
8. Wheel Walk
9. 180 Uni Spin
10. Pedal Grabs/Crank grab

--
SaintUni
Old October 31st 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

in order:
riding
freemount
side mount
kickup mount
hopping
1foot riding
1foot idling
idling
wheelwalking
180 unispin
1foot wheelwalking
gliding
consistently hopping up a curb
riding backwards
leg wrap
180 body varial
hopping on tire
3spin
90 body varial

coasting? (one day I'll get 15 feet, another I can't get 5)
crankflips, 5spins, and seatwraps will come next, hopefully before it
gets too cold/snowy

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqkj_5d6Y)
Old October 31st 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bondo

Riding forward.
Turning.
Freemount
Giraffe.
Idling the giraffe
Freemounting the giraffe
Juggling on the giraffe.
Juggling on the giraffe under an 8 foot roof
Juggling on the giraffe on a small wobbly stage.
Juggling knives/torches/garden weasles on the giraffe.
Backwards riding.
Wait twenty+ years.
Muni
hopping

--
Bondo

Apply Directly to a Unicycle.

'w00tni|iciou$n3s$Rof1iwins'
(http://tinyurl.com/5fcdr2)
Old October 31st 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

some skills I forgot to list:

change cranks,

change bearings,

learned how to better(less) tighten my bearing caps so the bearings
last much longer,

build and true wheels.

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken

I've been flying.......
Old November 14th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eccycycler

Ive been unicycleiung fore about 6 weeks, i can:
in order
Ride
mount unasisted
kick up mount
roling hop
side hop about 6"
180 mount
side mount
leg wrap
idle
ride backwards
im gunu give wheel walking a go tomorow.

--
Eccycycler
Old December 8th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MondayHopscotch

ride
freemount
ride down curbs
ride up curbs
hop up/down curbs
jump 180's
ride backwards
idle
ride one footed (only with right foot, even though my dominant is my
left)
currently working on wheel walking.

--
MondayHopscotch

Progress Squashme UK 25 September 3rd 08 09:30 PM
My new progress mr2turbo7 Unicycling 22 January 11th 06 08:48 PM
End to End Progress [email protected] UK 3 August 20th 05 09:14 PM
progress matkins Unicycling 7 January 6th 05 11:49 PM
Progress 3: This Time It's Personal Keith Willoughby UK 14 March 25th 04 05:23 PM