Wait! This isn't what everyone here said!

Old May 27th 20, 06:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Wait! This isn't what everyone here said!

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horow...20-glenn-daily

Obviously the CDC is lying only to verify my statements.
Old May 28th 20, 04:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 6:12:47 PM UTC+1, wrote:
https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horow...20-glenn-daily

Obviously the CDC is lying only to verify my statements.

What is it that Andrew Muzi says? Oh yes: The most frightening nine words in the language are, "We're from the government. We're here to help you." Right into your grave if you're guilty of being old in New York State.

Andre Jute
It would be funny if it weren't so tragic.
Old May 29th 20, 05:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 8:19:06 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 6:12:47 PM UTC+1, wrote:
https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horow...20-glenn-daily

Obviously the CDC is lying only to verify my statements.

What is it that Andrew Muzi says? Oh yes: The most frightening nine words in the language are, "We're from the government. We're here to help you." Right into your grave if you're guilty of being old in New York State.

Andre Jute
It would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

I have no doubt that some of these old people had their deaths hurried by this covid infection but anything would kill these people since some of them are in such bad shape that their hearts would fail from a strong sneeze (and that isn't a joke - they are kept under hypoallergenic conditions for a reason).

We are all mortal and pretending that we can live forever is rather foolish.. Moses lived for 900 years but that is no longer the case. Noah took 120 years to build the Ark. The Dead Sea Scrolls account the Great Flood. The remnants of the Ark have in fact been recovered on Mt. Ararat in Turkey. Genesis 8:4 --"And in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat". Although they have calculated when the flood began, they do not know how long it lasted. Only when it ended.

You can be skeptical about the origins of the Earth, but you cannot be skeptical that the human genome through sheer evolution would require more time than the Universe has existed let alone the Earth which has had several time periods of species entirely different. There is NO WAY to short cut development of DNA and for each change there is a 77,000 to one chance that the change will kill the lifeform.

Maybe we should wait for Jay to quote a story in the New York Times as having disproven me.

I can't wait... Bertie Wooster[_2_] UK 7 May 2nd 12 11:39 AM
And the Wait goes on ... Steve Racing 1 October 1st 05 11:09 AM
Can't wait until Qui si parla Campagnolo Techniques 13 February 9th 05 03:03 AM
buy 04 or wait for 05 Jinx Mountain Biking 5 September 3rd 04 11:14 PM
Jan??? Wait?? Klueless Noobie Racing 1 July 27th 03 05:58 AM