What do you wear?

Old July 7th 08, 06:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bubba[_3_]

Default What do you wear?

Bib shorts? Regular shorts? Baggies? Regualr clothes...?

Jay
www.JNSunSports.com
Affordable Bicycle Clothing & More!
Old July 7th 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Paul M. Hobson[_2_]

Bubba wrote:
Bib shorts? Regular shorts? Baggies? Regualr clothes...?

90% regular clothes
10% regular shorts
--
Paul M. Hobson
..:change the f to ph to reply:.
Old July 7th 08, 11:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Rob Lindauer

Bubba wrote:
Bib shorts? Regular shorts? Baggies? Regualr clothes...?

Jay
www.JNSunSports.com
Affordable Bicycle Clothing & More!

It depends. When I'm in the shower, I generally wear nothing. -RL

--
Rob Lindauer - Please change "att" to "sbc" for my real email address
Old July 7th 08, 03:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
TBerk

On Jul 7, 3:10*am, Rob Lindauer wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Bib shorts? *Regular shorts? *Baggies? *Regualr clothes...?

Jay

It depends. *When I'm in the shower, I generally wear nothing. -RL

-

I don't, and likely never will wear what I describe as 'Italian Racing
Shorts'.

I usually just get on the bike with what I expect to be wearing on the
end of ride; perhaps I'll take along a second shirt or back up of some
sort.

TBerk

Old July 7th 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Jul 7, 1:50*am, Bubba wrote:
Bib shorts? *Regular shorts? *Baggies? *Regualr clothes...?

Jaywww.JNSunSports.com
Affordable Bicycle Clothing & More!

I wear normal "athletic" clothing. I like baggy shorts for comfort
and air flow reasons, and "athletic" (read: sweat wicking) t-shirts.
The t-shirts are usually white as to avoid extra heat from the sun,
and are usually made of the special wicking materials, but look like
normal t-shirts to anyone looking.
Old July 7th 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Jul 7, 1:50*am, Bubba wrote:
Bib shorts? *Regular shorts? *Baggies? *Regualr clothes...?

Depends on the ride. Going to work (7 miles) I wear work clothes -
that is, dress slacks, neat shirt, occasionally a tie. Going to the
store or library or bank, etc. I wear whatever I happen to be
wearing. Going on a ten mile recreational ride, ditto. Going on a 25
mile (or more) recreational or touring ride, I'll wear standard lycra
shorts and a bike jersey.

- Frank Krygowski
Old July 7th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Hank

On Jul 6, 10:50*pm, Bubba wrote:
Bib shorts? *Regular shorts? *Baggies? *Regualr clothes...?

Jaywww.JNSunSports.com
Affordable Bicycle Clothing & More!

To work, I'll wear (depending on the weather) either bib shorts or non-
bib tights with anything ranging from a wool jersey (this morning) by
itself, to a short-sleeved running T, with a variety of jackets.

On my way home, during the summer, I'll zip the legs off my
convertible hiking pants and wear what I wore during the day, maybe
taking off my overshirt if it's hot, leaving on a synthetic fiber
undershirt. In the winter, I'll change back into my tights.
Old July 7th 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

" wrote:

On Jul 7, 1:50*am, Bubba wrote:
Bib shorts? *Regular shorts? *Baggies? *Regualr clothes...?

Jaywww.JNSunSports.com
Affordable Bicycle Clothing & More!

I wear normal "athletic" clothing. I like baggy shorts for comfort
and air flow reasons, and "athletic" (read: sweat wicking) t-shirts.
The t-shirts are usually white as to avoid extra heat from the sun,
and are usually made of the special wicking materials, but look like
normal t-shirts to anyone looking.

Does no one wear padded tight shorts any more?
Old July 7th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich

wrote in message
" wrote:

On Jul 7, 1:50 am, Bubba wrote:
Bib shorts? Regular shorts? Baggies? Regualr clothes...?

Jaywww.JNSunSports.com
Affordable Bicycle Clothing & More!

I wear normal "athletic" clothing. I like baggy shorts for comfort
and air flow reasons, and "athletic" (read: sweat wicking) t-shirts.
The t-shirts are usually white as to avoid extra heat from the sun,
and are usually made of the special wicking materials, but look like
normal t-shirts to anyone looking.

Does no one wear padded tight shorts any more?

Only 95% of cyclists.

Old July 7th 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_2_]

On Jul 6, 10:50*pm, Bubba wrote:
Bib shorts? *Regular shorts? *Baggies? *Regualr clothes...?

{spam.com site snipped}
Affordable Bicycle Clothing & More!

I'm just surprised no one called you on being a Spammer.

Bill "bibs, baby" S.

Does anyone wear [email protected] Australia 0 February 2nd 07 06:08 AM
Rim wear Peter Techniques 15 June 18th 05 09:43 PM
Rim wear Brian Drury UK 7 March 3rd 05 06:59 PM
"Be Bright - Wear White" vs' "Fight Back - Wear Black" Drinky UK 45 November 28th 04 12:42 AM
Thanks - "Be Bright - Wear White" vs' "Fight Back - Wear Black" Drinky UK 47 November 26th 04 11:33 AM