Bike tech goes to the dogs. . .

Old February 27th 05, 12:27 AM
Wheels by BFWG

Default Bike tech goes to the dogs. . .

Carbon fiber's greatest application ever. . .

http://www.Splash-n-Go.com

Old February 27th 05, 01:01 AM
(Pete Cresswell)

Per Wheels by BFWG:
http://www.Splash-n-Go.com

Seems to support my next door neighbor's statement (originated when he saw
people impulse-buying $250 sunglasses down at the shore): "One more indication
that taxes are too low."
--
PeteCresswell
Old February 27th 05, 11:39 AM
Bert L,am

"Wheels by BFWG" schreef in bericht
Carbon fiber's greatest application ever. . .

http://www.Splash-n-Go.com

Great example of how stupid we all are.

--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu
Old February 27th 05, 09:14 PM
Dave Lehnen

Bert L,am wrote:
"Wheels by BFWG" schreef in bericht

Carbon fiber's greatest application ever. . .

http://www.Splash-n-Go.com

Great example of how stupid we all are.

Since it's usually considered better for a pet's bowl to be heavy
rather than light, so it doesn't get shoved around as easily,
wouldn't it be better to make one from solid tungsten, or perhaps
gold? Depleted uranium just doesn't sound as good.

Dave Lehnen

Old February 28th 05, 12:35 AM
Mark Janeba

Dave Lehnen wrote:

Since it's usually considered better for a pet's bowl to be heavy
rather than light, so it doesn't get shoved around as easily,
wouldn't it be better to make one from solid tungsten, or perhaps
gold? Depleted uranium just doesn't sound as good.

Agreed. Fido's eyes should be glowing with *devotion*, not radionuclides.

Mark Janeba

Old February 28th 05, 12:55 AM
Jim Smith

Mark Janeba writes:

Dave Lehnen wrote:
Since it's usually considered better for a pet's bowl to be heavy
rather than light, so it doesn't get shoved around as easily,
wouldn't it be better to make one from solid tungsten, or perhaps
gold? Depleted uranium just doesn't sound as good.

Agreed. Fido's eyes should be glowing with *devotion*, not radionuclides.

There is an internet rumor that Oliver Sachs has a solid iridium dog
bowl. At least there is now.

Old February 28th 05, 05:04 AM
Brian Huntley

Jim Smith wrote:

There is an internet rumor that Oliver Sachs has a solid iridium dog
bowl. At least there is now.

Sacks, no? Anyway, it's his uncle's dog's.

Old February 28th 05, 05:44 AM
Jim Smith

"Brian Huntley" writes:

Jim Smith wrote:

There is an internet rumor that Oliver Sachs has a solid iridium dog
bowl. At least there is now.

Sacks, no? Anyway, it's his uncle's dog's.

I stand corrected.
Old March 2nd 05, 04:17 PM
Sir, It's Just Me

Seems to support my next door neighbor's statement (originated when he saw
people impulse-buying $250 sunglasses down at the shore): "One more indication
that taxes are too low."

Could be that or one must wonder who the real *master* is; the dog poops
and its owner cleans up after it.
Old March 2nd 05, 06:53 PM
Werehatrack

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:17:48 GMT, "Sir, It's Just Me"
nospam?@thanks?.? may have said:

Seems to support my next door neighbor's statement (originated when he saw
people impulse-buying $250 sunglasses down at the shore): "One more indication
that taxes are too low."

Could be that or one must wonder who the real *master* is; the dog poops
and its owner cleans up after it.

At the level involved, they often Have People To Do That.

I am frequently amused as I ride past the aging yuppies piling into
their Jags (Beamers are so last-millenium) to head down to the club
for a training session...while the yard crew mows the lawn. He who
mows his own lawn saves twice, I say.

Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Rides 0 June 1st 04 04:53 AM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price General 0 June 1st 04 04:52 AM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Recumbent Biking 0 June 1st 04 04:49 AM
Street Bike Devlin UK 44 March 17th 04 10:28 AM
Who is going to Interbike? Bruce Gilbert Techniques 2 October 10th 03 09:26 PM