Wendy's sucks

Old September 4th 05, 05:08 AM
Rich

Default Wendy's sucks

Wendy's wouldn't serve me at the drive-through when I was on my bike.
They are evil. (I have my suspicions they are owned by Haliburtan).

Do not eat at Wendy's.

Rich

P.S. I know this has been discussed here before, but pretty much
everything has and I just wanted to share.

P.P.S. I know "fast food" isn't terribly healthy, but I think the worst
is the fries, and I don't order those.

Old September 4th 05, 07:52 AM
Tom Keats

In article ,
Rich writes:

Wendy's wouldn't serve me at the drive-through when I was on my bike.
They are evil. (I have my suspicions they are owned by Haliburtan).

Do not eat at Wendy's.

Their burgers are too drippy & soggy anyways.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old September 4th 05, 08:28 AM
Bill H.

Do you know of any fast food chains that WILL serve you on your bike?

Old September 4th 05, 12:36 PM
~R

I never knew that was a firm policy. I've done it before. In
fact, years ago as a smart alleck teenager, I did a walk-through
at a McDonald's drive through and had no problem. Anyway, you're
better off. Fast food is crap. Albiet, tasty crap!

~R

:

Old September 4th 05, 02:19 PM
TomCAt

"Rich" wrote in message

Wendy's wouldn't serve me at the drive-through when I was on my bike. They
are evil. (I have my suspicions they are owned by Haliburtan).

Do not eat at Wendy's.

Rich

P.S. I know this has been discussed here before, but pretty much
everything has and I just wanted to share.

P.P.S. I know "fast food" isn't terribly healthy, but I think the worst
is the fries, and I don't order those.

================================================== =================================

What is wrong with Haliburtan. It is one of the best companies in the
world.

Old September 4th 05, 03:05 PM
lowkey

"Rich" wrote in message

Wendy's wouldn't serve me at the drive-through when I was on my bike. They
are evil. (I have my suspicions they are owned by Haliburtan).

Do not eat at Wendy's.

Rich

P.S. I know this has been discussed here before, but pretty much
everything has and I just wanted to share.

Recall my fatwa on Tim Horton's? Wendy's owns Timmy's. I assume it's a
broader policy. Though Wendy's is preparing to spin-off Tim's in an IPO
early next year. I was considering buying into TH but now I'm facing a moral
dilemma over it.

--
'We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.'

Old September 4th 05, 03:27 PM
Gooserider

"Bill H." wrote in message
oups.com...
Do you know of any fast food chains that WILL serve you on your bike?

My local McDonald's and BK have served me on my bike in the past. My bank
lets me go through the drive through, also. The Wendy's policy ticks me off
because sometimes I get the urge for a late night bike ride, and I'd like to
be able to stop and get a burger at midnight. Wendy's says no.

Old September 4th 05, 03:34 PM
Neil Brooks

"Bill H." wrote:

Do you know of any fast food chains that WILL serve you on your bike?

The Mexican food joints around here almost always will. Mmmmm.
Burritos.

Neil
San Diego
Old September 4th 05, 04:47 PM
Bob the Cow

"Neil Brooks" wrote in message
"Bill H." wrote:

Do you know of any fast food chains that WILL serve you on your bike?

The Mexican food joints around here almost always will. Mmmmm.
Burritos.

No. Fish Tacos. At Rubio's. Right http://tinyurl.com/dzdth here. Mmmmm.
Con mucho gusto.

Old September 4th 05, 05:08 PM
Neil Brooks

"Bob the Cow" wrote:

"Neil Brooks" wrote in message
.. .
"Bill H." wrote:

Do you know of any fast food chains that WILL serve you on your bike?

The Mexican food joints around here almost always will. Mmmmm.
Burritos.

No. Fish Tacos. At Rubio's. Right http://tinyurl.com/dzdth here. Mmmmm.
Con mucho gusto.

Good call, but that one's 5.9 miles from me. I have one 2.2 miles
from me and yet another 3.8 miles.

The difference in time -- especially if going there by bike -- equates
to roughly 1.8 fish tacos I could have eaten. No contest :-)

Wendy's Chili finger caper crit PRO Racing 1 April 8th 05 10:46 PM
Jim McNamara Sucks Down My Big Wad sweatshirt for $49.95 Clem Lombardo Recumbent Biking 2 January 6th 05 03:54 AM
Red Sucks, Yankers, Who Cares j Racing 2 October 13th 04 05:44 PM
URT sucks? Dave Stocker Mountain Biking 32 July 2nd 03 12:16 AM