An inconvenient Truth -- update

Old June 28th 06, 12:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default An inconvenient Truth -- update

"Little Meow" wrote in message
[...]
Don't be so modest, this is fine usenet opera.
It crescendoed nicely.
It's fresh, passionate, and spellbinding -- a nice
change of pace from Pachadolan's Canon.

God Almighty, look who is back - Little Meow! Beware one and all as the one
thing she loves to do above all else in life is to redirect your messages to
kooky newsgroups which are made up exclusively of fools like her unmodulated
by anyone still in their right mind. She always needs the support of others
even crazier than she is.

I especially advise that no one ever wish that she be raped by a big Black
man as she will try to subvert your message into something that it is not.
After all, it is really quite simple to wish that she be raped by a big
Black man without it in any way reflecting on oneself. But she will never
understand that. She thinks if you wish an evil on her that you must be evil
yourself. But that is clearly not the case. I DO wish great evil on her, but
I am a Great Saint and have never known evil. In fact, I believe I was born
without original sin like our Blessed Lady and am destined to become a God
myself.

Little Meow fancies that she is not prejudiced and if she has to be raped
that it can be by any race. She is OK with being raped by a big Black man
the same as she would be by a little White man. Of course, I think she is a
lesbian and could care less about any of this. But then the question arises,
does she prefer White or Black in that department. Well, as you can see, the
dilemmas just go on and on with her. She likes to pretend that race does not
matter, but of course we all know that it does, don't we?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 29th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

My experience with global warming lies in the Alps:

Then: http://tinyurl.com/e76ex

Now: http://tinyurl.com/fhvoz

The leading edge of the Rhone glacier has gone back about 500 meters
since I first saw it.

http://tinyurl.com/hrl7y

Jobst Brandt
Old June 30th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

In article ,
Little Meow writes:

He's a lonely man who cannot admit that he is lonely, so he reaches out and
lashes out at the same time. If only his cats could talk, or he learned to
meow, he could spend his days arguing with them.

And when he dies unnoticed and undiscovered in his house,
the cats can eat his corpse.

What a fitting end.

cheers, & cats are so Nietzschian,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old July 1st 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan wrote:

I especially advise that no one ever wish that [Little Meow]
be raped by a big Black man as she will try to subvert your
message into something that it is not.

Not to worry about that, Dolan, you racist pervert.

Old July 1st 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan wrote:

God Almighty, look who is back - Little Meow! Beware one and all as
the
one thing she loves to do above all else in life is to redirect your
messages to kooky newsgroups which are made up exclusively of fools
like
her unmodulated by anyone still in their right mind. She always needs
the
support of others even crazier than she is.

[...]
He's a lonely man who cannot admit that he is lonely, so he reaches out
and
lashes out at the same time. If only his cats could talk, or he learned to
meow, he could spend his days arguing with them.

As Little Meow (the worst user name in all Usenet) is a witch and I am the
Devil, we should get together some time and discuss what ails her and me. I
will ask her why she is not more like the Virgin Mary and she can ask me why
I am not more like God. Between the two of us I am sure we can solve all the
problems that plague mankind. All I ask of her is that she give up her
lesbian relationships as that is a contamination and a pollution I cannot
abide - being a Great Saint and all.

Old July 1st 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m" wrote in
message news:e4kpg.36085$AB3.26161@fed1read02...
Edward Dolan wrote:

I especially advise that no one ever wish that [Little Meow]
be raped by a big Black man as she will try to subvert your
message into something that it is not.

Not to worry about that, Dolan, you racist pervert.

I have never known anyone is my life who was NOT a racist. American Blacks
are the biggest racists of all and I suspect you and I would be the same way
if we were living in nations like Kenya or Uganda surrounded by Blacks.

By the way, **** your stupid user name - and you too, you g.d. moron!

Old July 2nd 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan wrote:

I especially advise that no one ever wish that [Little Meow]
be raped by a big Black man as she will try to subvert your
message into something that it is not.

Not to worry about that, Dolan, you racist pervert.

I have never known anyone is my life who was NOT a racist.

So you're a racist who has spent his life surrounded by racists, not to
mention the "pervert" part.

By the way, **** your stupid user name - and you too, you g.d. moron!

You know you love it, you g.d. pervert!

Old July 2nd 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m" wrote in
message news:l_Epg.36141$AB3.13636@fed1read02...
Edward Dolan wrote:

I especially advise that no one ever wish that [Little Meow]
be raped by a big Black man as she will try to subvert your
message into something that it is not.

Not to worry about that, Dolan, you racist pervert.

I have never known anyone is my life who was NOT a racist.

So you're a racist who has spent his life surrounded by racists, not to
mention the "pervert" part.

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE in the world is a racist and that most certainly
includes you too.

By the way, **** your stupid user name - and you too, you g.d. moron!

You know you love it, you g.d. pervert!

Perversion has to do with ****ing without the express purpose of creating
new life. That describes you, not me. I am a Great Saint and my Holiness is
beyond compare.

Old July 3rd 06, 07:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan wrote:

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE in the world is a racist...

That's a lie.

Perversion has to do with ****ing without the express
purpose of creating new life.

.... and that's a lie.