orange liquid from tire

Old April 24th 18, 12:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default orange liquid from tire

Today there was a guy who had a bulge on his
tire. I told him too much air and he let go of
some from the Dunlop valve. Out came a liquid
that looked like tomato soup, or a Bloody Mary
perhaps. He asked what it was but I could only
direct him to the organization's PR department.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

Tufo Liquid Tire Sealant * * Chas Techniques 10 December 16th 07 11:00 PM
FS: NIB Maxxis Ignitor 26x1.95 MTB Tire WITH ORANGE SIDEWALL [email protected] Marketplace 0 August 28th 06 02:26 PM
FA: Orange P7 19" frame (2005) in unique orange colour, factory sprayed. Daz Mountain Biking 0 June 29th 06 09:13 AM
Liquid calories? EuanB Australia 17 May 26th 05 03:31 AM
Liquid Wrench [email protected] General 20 February 27th 05 02:17 AM