!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

Old October 30th 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

Default !!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

Thanks for going easy on me...I've seen it so many times, somewhere, but
now I can't find the company's website...

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
www.vimeo.com/jneigh
Old October 30th 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

joejumps4fun;1121901 wrote:
Thanks for going easy on me...I've seen it so many times, somewhere, but
now I can't find the company's website...

In the US, for purchasing a Koxx-One or parts, you can go to
www.renegadejuggling.com

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old October 30th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

agentQ;1121884 wrote:
Anyone want to translate?

By opening my blog, I'm announcing you that I DO NOT WORK FOR KOXX-ONE
ANYMORE.

My profesionnal relashionship degraded with my association with Koxx.
So I decided to leave my job of being responsible of Koxx-one after
Unicon in Copenhag

It wasn't premeditated and now I've got to ask myself a question: What
will I become?

I do not have an answer yet...

But I'll tell you when I'll have it !

Yoggi

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old October 30th 08, 05:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

Odd, it doesn't say anything about it on Koxx-one.com. Who's taking
Yoggi's place then?

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?

**
*
Old October 30th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

1-wheeled-grape;1121927 wrote:
Odd, it doesn't say anything about it on Koxx-one.com. Who's taking
Yoggi's place then?

There's a topic posted past week about a K1 rummor, probably related
with that. A guy answered the Email that someone sent to Koxx...
probably this guy is running K1...

--
pedrotejada

*BUT*

Brazilian Unicycling Team

Add me on 'FaceBook'
(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1284254657)
Add me on 'MySpace'
(http://www.myspace.com/pedrotejada)
Old October 30th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tim williamson

1-wheeled-grape;1121878 wrote:
yeah, I don't think that small piece of information will prove anything.
Should we believe you?

Why are you being aggressive?

I simply posted something I received in an e-mail. I did spin it one
way or another. I simply put it out there, as I thought someone might
be interested.

chill dude.

--
tim williamson

Enjoy,
Tim Williamson
NUMEN 2007

Old October 30th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

tim williamson;1121932 wrote:
Why are you being aggressive?

I simply posted something I received in an e-mail. I did spin it one
way or another. I simply put it out there, as I thought someone might
be interested.

chill dude.

Don't worry, I was joking... I've said this so many times but I', too
lazy to get aggressive.

I forgot to put one of these little fellows in there or
or or... oh you get the message

Old October 31st 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Yoggi is a cool guy, I hope he stays involved in unicycling anyway.

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
UniFlatland.com
Old November 29th 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Josefposef

pedrotejada;1122086 wrote:
Believe me, he sold unis because of that.

In France the most popular style is flat and a street. Street guys like
to buy a fun image, underground, a lifestyle. Kris Holm sells unicycles
because he have a great image, a great product and his name is famous in
the entire world.

Koxx didn't had the same appeal, so, they made an underground image,
that worked well in France. Yoggi did it really well, because people
don't want to buy just an unicycle, wants to buy status and style. Koxx
sells that.

I prefer KH image. He shows the underground and the extreme in a
correct way.

In all extreme sports you have both sides. On New World Disorder there
are two guys drinking beer before riding and doing sick drops without a
helmet! That's worse than a guy naked! But you have some guys with the
right clothes and acessories in the same DVD.

I believe that we should try to make an image between both sides, to
have the street guy who wants status and style and the guy who wants
performance and security. That's the best way to get space on midia and
to get more and more riders!

But i have seen a video when Kris Holm is unicycling outside i bridge
on a girder and i looked like ten times without discover any safety
rope, and the bridge was more than 100 meter tall what i colud see, but
it´s true it is not the same image as koxx one.

--
Josefposef
Old November 29th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Josefposef;1140136 wrote:
But i have seen a video when Kris Holm is unicycling outside i bridge on
a girder and i looked like ten times without discover any safety rope,
and the bridge was more than 100 meter tall what i colud see, but it´s
true it is not the same image as koxx one.

I don't see a problem in that. On the start of New World Disorder DVD
they say that everything is made by professionals and to don't try
anything at home!

For sure is dangerous, but he tried to show a skill: He can ride a
skinny in ANY height...

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)