Shimano AX brakes?

Old May 2nd 14, 12:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default Shimano AX brakes?

On Thursday, May 1, 2014 7:01:35 PM UTC-4, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
AB N FITCH at NEWPORT

http://gearpatrol.com/2013/09/26/mou...ls-gold-100/2/

posters complaining of hijacking often ignore the fact their post generate other ideas an information.
Old May 2nd 14, 01:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_4_]

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
On Thursday, May 1, 2014 7:01:35 PM UTC-4, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
AB N FITCH at NEWPORT

http://gearpatrol.com/2013/09/26/mou...ls-gold-100/2/

posters complaining of hijacking often ignore the fact their post
generate other ideas an information.

So you create a new thread.
--
duane
Old May 2nd 14, 06:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Thursday, May 1, 2014 3:59:04 PM UTC-7, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Delta-Brakes...-/111287651174

Looks like they'd be prone to jamming up with crud, and want
oil (which I wouldn't want to put so close and just above the
pads).

(Of course, brakes are not my thing ;-)
Old May 2nd 14, 06:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Thursday, May 1, 2014 4:50:23 AM UTC-7, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 10:43:39 PM UTC-4, x wrote:

no teeth ?

no shaft

no bar length

no foam

nice boat

What the hell are you going on about? And what does it have to do with the topic? Geeze!

What "W cut chainring teeth" has to do with "Shimano AX brakes?"

Subject: Shimano AX brakes?
From: Sir Ridesalot i_am...
Old May 2nd 14, 08:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 5/1/2014 3:35 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
-snip snip-
Do you know where in quality this component falls? is it below Sora, similar too or higher? feels like a very nice lever and looks pretty good quality wise.

Shimano is easy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 in both MTB and
Road equipment. 400 is mid range. Part number/model ranking
may reflect appearance more than durability in some cases.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old May 2nd 14, 08:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 5/1/2014 6:01 PM, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
AB N FITCH at NEWPORT

http://gearpatrol.com/2013/09/26/mou...ls-gold-100/2/

the link is actually:
http://www.corvaircorsa.com/fitch2.html

Old May 2nd 14, 11:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

duane -

94% internet discussion bifurcate.

Old May 3rd 14, 01:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_4_]

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
duane -

94% internet discussion bifurcate.

More like 99 33/44% here.

--
duane
Old May 3rd 14, 04:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default What sins did we perpetrate to have this worthless hijacker Daniels

On Friday, May 2, 2014 12:26:49 PM UTC+1, x wrote:
On Thursday, May 1, 2014 7:01:35 PM UTC-4, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:

posters complaining of hijacking often ignore the fact their post generate other ideas an information.

You don't offer any ideas or information, Daniels, you just hijack other people's threads because no one reads the worthless threads you start.

Skipping your worthless threads and zero-content posts is tiresome but at least less painful than reading your illiterate English.

And no, I didn't this self-justifying crap you sent the first time round; I saw it only because Duane quoted you in his reply.

Andre Jute
Old May 3rd 14, 05:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default What sins did we perpetrate to have this worthless hijacker

http://www.hcn.org/issues/304/15735