Ob9eoaXs2uMhzdB8nAt4xkN2PLPc4HVnDSiM2jXMnpzPRD2TtS 09po4ablDZnV02p9GDh5GWEGUJNyKVt7QRI4i5OUPjWGNltS9Y Y

Old August 14th 07, 06:08 AM posted to sci.crypt,rec.bicycles.marketplace
Cyrus Z. Hebard

Default Ob9eoaXs2uMhzdB8nAt4xkN2PLPc4HVnDSiM2jXMnpzPRD2TtS 09po4ablDZnV02p9GDh5GWEGUJNyKVt7QRI4i5OUPjWGNltS9Y Y

way too much of it for me to do that.

All the analytics I set up, including what I call the daily 'radar' file,
depended entirely on keyword monitoring. Items selected for review met a
series of include/exclude keyword matches.

Everything.

********** begin excerpt from 'Corruption at Salomon Brothers' **********

Ope's movie "Apollo 13" starring Tom Hanks had just come out:

Date: Thu, 21 Mar 96 13:03:43 EST
From: guy
To: someone
Subject: HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Cc: someone someone

Out bound from Salomon: From "Howie Windows" how@sbi89
In bound to Silicon Graphics: To:
Subject: sar source code

internet:root 543 wc -l *.[ch]
129 sa.h
626 sadc.c
532 saga.c
496 sagb.c
45 saghdr.h
1463 sar.c
220 timex.c
3511 total

3500 lines of source, across seven sources, each clearly labelled:

/* Copyright (c) 1984 AT&T */
/* All Rights Reserved */

/* THIS IS UNPUBLISHED PROPRIETARY SOURCE CODE OF AT&T */
/* The copyright notice above does not evidence any */
/* actual or intended publication of such source code. */

...followed by another email with a subset of the same source,
slightly modified, and the proprietary header stripped out.

I hope it didn't flow past AT&T's ISP connections...

[snip]

********** end excerpt from 'Corruption at Salomon Brothers' **********

This transfer of proprietary source code that USED to be owned by AT&T
did not even qualify for action.