WTB: single Shimano brake caliper

Old August 10th 03, 01:28 AM
Lou D'Amelio

Default WTB: single Shimano brake caliper

Hi - I need a Shimano brake caliper - one only, not a set. Very good
to new condition, prefer Ultegra or Dura-Ace although 105 OK. Let me
know what you have and what condition the pads are in. Reply by
e-mail. Thanks.........

Old August 10th 03, 01:42 AM
Derek Torrington

I have one up on ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=42 331&rd=1

It's an RX-100 rear and the pads are pretty good still.

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 19:39:34 -0500, Kevin Rook wrote:

Front or rear?

Old August 10th 03, 06:17 AM
Peter Moore

I have an Ultegra dual pivot rear, new, no shoes, though.
Let me know if interested.
PM