Specialized M2 with JUDY SL C3

Old August 15th 03, 12:43 AM
sidi

Default Specialized M2 with JUDY SL C3

B Go Lance Armstrong! We want number 6!

p2000 Specialized M2 with Judy SL C3's Dual adjusting springs.br

pThis is a sloping toptube Frame and will fit most riders 5 feet 7 inches
to 5 feet 11 inches.br

pSpecialized calls this a medium frame.

pBrand new chain,cassette and cables, freshly cleaned and ready to go.

pFrame: Specialized M2 Metal Matrix Ceramic Composite

pFork: Judy SL C3 Dual adjust - New less than 500 miles paid $300 for it

pHeadset: Aheadset

pStem: Specialized S-Works

pHandlebar: Ritchey Force Lite T6-170 Gms

pShifters: Shimano Deore LX

pF / Derailleur: XT

pR / Derailleur: XT

pCrankset : Specialized S-Works 175

pBottom Bracket : Shimano XT

pFreewheel : Shimano HG 11-30 brand new

pBrake Levers : Avid

pBrakes : Avid Cantis'

pSaddle: none

pSeat Post : Ritchey

pF / Hub : Specialized S-Works on 32 Radial Mavic 238

pR / Hub : Deore LX on 32 3 cross Bontrager Mustang

pTires : Continental Town and Counrty good tread left.

pb Will consider Trades for a road bike of equal quality!

pPedals : None
p I am selling because i am just not a mountain biker and when i saw this
years tour de france my heart just wept that i got stuck with a mountain
bike.
p3000 miles it with some chips in the paint from use but mechanically and
physically sound.Laid down once in the Santa Cruz mountain dirt when i lived
there - Nicene Marks.I just replaced the drive-train and cables but it will
require a minor tuneup when you receive it to finetune the bike. S-Works
front hub is 1 mm to wide for the forks so the paint and a tad bit of metal
got rubbed off from the rotational force of the wheel. Have more pics if
needed. And a 2.5 CM spacer is on the Steerer Tube if you need to cut the
Steerer Tube.