A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old June 7th 21, 11:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,041
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 12:09:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Is there some reason that you feel good about lying? You leftists seem to know nothing about telling the truth.


I suspect the Democrats saw four years of lying every single minute of every single day and saw some success from this behavior. So they learned how to do it. Not as good as the experts of course. As for know nothing about telling the truth. Ain't that the kettle calling the pot black.
Ads
  #52  
Old June 7th 21, 11:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,041
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:41:42 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Tell me Russell, what do you understand about making money in the market? Are you a broker or financial consultant?


Buy low, sell high. Or if shorting, sell high, buy low to cover. Never gotten into options but I understand their fundamentals. I've had stock investments since college.
  #53  
Old June 7th 21, 11:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,041
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 5:09:27 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/7/2021 4:58 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 12:56:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
"insurrection" when you know damn well that it was not an insurrection since there was NO arms of any sort used and that the only fatality was 3 people who had heart attacks at the rally and the one woman who was murdered by that capital police officer who has remained unnamed.


And yet when the cops murder and shoot down the protesters at BLM rallies, protests, they are canonized as saints and martyrs by your side. And any court proceeding against the cops is demonized. Odd.

Was there an instance of police shooting protesters last
year? I must have missed that.

Alright, I'll give you that one. The cops themselves did not kill anyone at, during, the various BLM protests this past year. All the people were killed by others at the rallies, protests. The cops restrained their killing to traffic stops or other official police matters.


I do remember several innocent bystanders, business owners
and policemen murdered by mobs:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...l-unrest-acled
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

  #54  
Old June 8th 21, 01:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,697
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 15:26:02 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 12:09:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Is there some reason that you feel good about lying? You leftists seem to know nothing about telling the truth.


I suspect the Democrats saw four years of lying every single minute of every single day and saw some success from this behavior. So they learned how to do it. Not as good as the experts of course. As for know nothing about telling the truth. Ain't that the kettle calling the pot black.


Nor has our current Democratic President been accused of sexually
molesting a woman in the changing booth in a department store.

One can only surmise that Democrats are simply a "better class of
molester" and can control their emotions until leaving the store.
--
Cheers,

John B.

  #55  
Old June 8th 21, 02:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,018
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 15:13:30 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 11:35:14 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Biden is far from perfect and could probably use some improvements in
various areas.


But, but, but....Joe actually admits this. He acknowledges this fact. I've heard he gets that Catholic communion every week where he asks for forgiveness for his sins. Although the priests are debating withholding communion and forgiveness from him. Now who was it that had a job until January who claimed he was a saint (golden calf statue down in Florida), the best, most perfect to ever live? Who?


"That CPAC ‘golden calf’ Trump statue was made in China, the artist
says"
https://www.marke****ch.com/story/this-cpac-golden-calf-trump-statue-is-spurring-backlash-of-biblical-proportions-11614360507

C.B. DeMille version of the 10 commandments:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt9wNQd7LgY

I'm not a big fan of confession and penance. Might as well roll back
the clock and reinstate indulgences, where one might by their way into
heaven for a suitable donation to the church. Confession and penance
is only slightly better than buying indulgences because it's
affordable by anyone.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacrament_of_Penance
What I consider to be more equitable is where God measures the
difference between the good and the bad things a person has done, and
passes judgment by the balance scale. The symbolism is quite common
in the legal profession as the scales of justice. If one has led a
life of sin, they will need to perform a huge number of good deeds in
order to come out ahead. That seems more equitable than confessing a
few bad things, doing penance, and starting over with the sins.


--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
  #57  
Old June 8th 21, 04:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,697
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 18:54:07 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 15:13:30 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 11:35:14 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Biden is far from perfect and could probably use some improvements in
various areas.


But, but, but....Joe actually admits this. He acknowledges this fact. I've heard he gets that Catholic communion every week where he asks for forgiveness for his sins. Although the priests are debating withholding communion and forgiveness from him. Now who was it that had a job until January who claimed he was a saint (golden calf statue down in Florida), the best, most perfect to ever live? Who?


"That CPAC ‘golden calf’ Trump statue was made in China, the artist
says"
https://www.marke****ch.com/story/this-cpac-golden-calf-trump-statue-is-spurring-backlash-of-biblical-proportions-11614360507

C.B. DeMille version of the 10 commandments:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt9wNQd7LgY

I'm not a big fan of confession and penance. Might as well roll back
the clock and reinstate indulgences, where one might by their way into
heaven for a suitable donation to the church. Confession and penance
is only slightly better than buying indulgences because it's
affordable by anyone.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacrament_of_Penance
What I consider to be more equitable is where God measures the
difference between the good and the bad things a person has done, and
passes judgment by the balance scale. The symbolism is quite common
in the legal profession as the scales of justice. If one has led a
life of sin, they will need to perform a huge number of good deeds in
order to come out ahead. That seems more equitable than confessing a
few bad things, doing penance, and starting over with the sins.



That's the Buddhist system with the Great Accountant in the Sky
logging profit and loss in your Heavenly Account :-)

--
Cheers,

John B.

  #58  
Old June 8th 21, 04:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,697
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:37:41 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 6/7/2021 6:09 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/7/2021 4:58 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 12:56:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
* "insurrection" when you know damn well that it was not an
insurrection since there was NO arms of any sort used and that the
only fatality was 3 people who had heart attacks at the rally and the
one woman who was murdered by that capital police officer who has
remained unnamed.

And yet when the cops murder and shoot down the protesters at BLM
rallies, protests, they are canonized as saints and martyrs by your
side.* And any court proceeding against the cops is demonized.* Odd.


Was there an instance of police shooting protesters last year? I must
have missed that.

I do remember several innocent bystanders, business owners and policemen
murdered by mobs:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...l-unrest-acled


And returning to a mode of thought I frequently use:

I wonder how many people die in protests in Canada? Or Great Britain? Or
Germany ... etc.


Perhaps it is not simply "protests" The intentional homicide rate in
Canada is 1.76/100,000, in G.B. 1.20, in Germany 0.95 and in the U.S.
it is 4.96.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate
--
Cheers,

John B.

  #59  
Old June 8th 21, 07:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,196
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 2:52:01 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 11:20:04 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 10:38:10 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 11:59:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 9:30:12 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 8:45:10 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Fit? Have you even bothered to hear him speak? To get him to speak plainly they have to shoot him up with meth. Then they have to give him downers so that he isn't shaking.
Did you watch the first Presidential debate between Trump and Biden back on September 29, 2020? Who do you think was on methamphetamine during that debate? And who do you think took the depressants afterwards? I could tell you the answer but I am certain even you know the correct answer. Now of course whether you know the facts or not is irrelevant.
So now you're pretending to be able to recognize the effects of drugs.
One drug yes I do recognize and am familiar with its effect on humans.. All the other drugs, no. I don't have any connection to them.

You seem to be forgetting, as usual. That you started the topic by saying quite explicitly and clearly "To get him (Biden) to speak plainly they have to shoot him up with meth. Then they have to give him downers so that he isn't shaking." Are you an expert on "meth" and "downers"? From personal use? Do you have a college degree in pharmaceuticals or a medical degree to back up your statements? Now I am aware you stating up is down, black is white, left is right, in one post and saying the exact opposite in the next post is very, very, very common with you. But it still irritates me no matter how frequently you do it.
My brother died from the long term effect of drugs and my nephew is about to. I played in rock bands as did my brother and every one of those people are dead from drugs. Don't pretend that you know anything about it unless you're a user which you certainly post like.
Most people do not brag about using illicit substances or its effects.. But you seem to. Odd.

What is odd is that you will say absolutely anything at any time. I watched the effects of hard drugs on almost two dozen people up to the time that it killed them and you wish to deny that those symptoms exist.

Ignorance that you spout shows with every word you write.

Again, I am very very proud and happy to state I have never ever known a druggy or felon. Yet you seem to take extra delight in mentioning every other post about all the criminals and bad people you know and hang out with. Odd. I am very happy I did not have such a messed up life as you. You seem to have grown up and continued to live with all sorts of criminals. Most people realize who the criminals are and attempt to remove them from their lives. Fresh start, new start. But you brag about all the criminals you know. I have seen in TV shows where crooks brag to each other about the big time crooks they know and are buddies with. Are you emulating them? Do you think that is a good model for your life? Odd.

Every other post on here you state how you grew up in and continue to live in Oakland. Or nearby. And you scream constantly about how evil and terrible the Democrats running California are. Yet you stay there. Why? In most of the USA the people are free. They can move to any state they choose. Supposedly you no longer work at whatever job you used to do. And are independently wealthy according to many posts you have made. Why don't you take all this hard honestly earned money you have and move to a state where freedom rings and everyone is allowed to carry and shoot guns anywhere and everywhere the 2nd Amendment says they can. Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you seem to ignore the fact that Biden his allowing criminals and human traffickers into this country literally by the thousands, that Democrat states are electing Democrat DA's that are letting EVEN MURDERERS out on the street without any control of whether they would even show up for a court date. These are the people that you love, the people that you would re-elect in a moment and you are saying that I hang out with criminals because I have relations that have died or are about to die from the same drugs that Biden has allowed to flow across the border in uncontrolled quantities.

At least this shows what a moron you are. Thanks for that shot into what you think of as your mind.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
do police stations still sell recovered bikes? 2nd hand bikes Maurice Wibblington UK 11 September 19th 06 09:23 AM
If Adults on bikes could be as simple as kids on bikes Maggie General 63 October 11th 05 09:56 PM
Dreadful bikes, awful bikes, triage and maintenance Simon Brooke UK 14 August 10th 05 04:14 PM
A question - Girls' bikes and boys' bikes - Why the difference? ShoeFly General 7 April 21st 04 01:34 PM
Cheap Bikes vs expensive bikes - what are the real differences? The Real Slim Shady UK 8 August 13th 03 08:30 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2022 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.