A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old June 3rd 21, 11:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,041
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Moly!
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jill...203438377.html

The President of the United States of America riding a bike!!!!!!!
Wearing helmets too.
The obese person who resided in this position prior only engaged in riding golf carts as a physical activity. I suspect the Republicans in the House are introducing articles of impeachment right now to prevent this activity from ever occurring again. I'm sure they think he is under Antifa or BLM or European persuasion to engage in such unAmerican activity.

Article says Jill is 70 and Joe is 78. Eight years difference. And Jill is Joe's second wife. But thankfully the Donald has bested Joe in these regards too. The Don is on his third wife. He divorced his first two. Unlike Joe who's first wife died. Don was three years older than Ivana. Seventeen years older than Marla. And 24 years older than Melania. The Don's got five kids with three wives. Joe has four kids with two wives. In every single way it appears as if the Don is better than Joe. I think we need to overturn the democratic election and put Don back in office. Maybe do that in August.
Ads
  #2  
Old June 4th 21, 12:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 13,447
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On 6/3/2021 5:34 PM, wrote:
Holy Moly!
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jill...203438377.html

The President of the United States of America riding a bike!!!!!!!
Wearing helmets too.
The obese person who resided in this position prior only engaged in riding golf carts as a physical activity. I suspect the Republicans in the House are introducing articles of impeachment right now to prevent this activity from ever occurring again. I'm sure they think he is under Antifa or BLM or European persuasion to engage in such unAmerican activity.

Article says Jill is 70 and Joe is 78. Eight years difference. And Jill is Joe's second wife. But thankfully the Donald has bested Joe in these regards too. The Don is on his third wife. He divorced his first two. Unlike Joe who's first wife died. Don was three years older than Ivana. Seventeen years older than Marla. And 24 years older than Melania. The Don's got five kids with three wives. Joe has four kids with two wives. In every single way it appears as if the Don is better than Joe. I think we need to overturn the democratic election and put Don back in office. Maybe do that in August.


as any group, some Presidents do:

https://rebootcamp.militarytimes.com...military-vets/

Some (most?), as you note, do not.

And some only discover bicycles once or twice for the photo
op [you know who]

Speaking of Presidents and bicycles, enjoy this:

https://roadswerenotbuiltforcars.com/roosevelt/

delicious!


--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971


  #3  
Old June 4th 21, 12:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,870
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 4:02:55 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/3/2021 5:34 PM, wrote:
Holy Moly!
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jill...203438377.html

The President of the United States of America riding a bike!!!!!!!
Wearing helmets too.
The obese person who resided in this position prior only engaged in riding golf carts as a physical activity. I suspect the Republicans in the House are introducing articles of impeachment right now to prevent this activity from ever occurring again. I'm sure they think he is under Antifa or BLM or European persuasion to engage in such unAmerican activity.

Article says Jill is 70 and Joe is 78. Eight years difference. And Jill is Joe's second wife. But thankfully the Donald has bested Joe in these regards too. The Don is on his third wife. He divorced his first two. Unlike Joe who's first wife died. Don was three years older than Ivana. Seventeen years older than Marla. And 24 years older than Melania. The Don's got five kids with three wives. Joe has four kids with two wives. In every single way it appears as if the Don is better than Joe. I think we need to overturn the democratic election and put Don back in office. Maybe do that in August.

as any group, some Presidents do:

https://rebootcamp.militarytimes.com...military-vets/

Some (most?), as you note, do not.

And some only discover bicycles once or twice for the photo
op [you know who]

Speaking of Presidents and bicycles, enjoy this:

https://roadswerenotbuiltforcars.com/roosevelt/

delicious!


Regardless of politics, Biden looks incredibly fit for his age. I hope I look that good at 78.

-- Jay Beattie.
  #4  
Old June 4th 21, 02:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,196
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 4:42:42 PM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 4:02:55 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/3/2021 5:34 PM, wrote:
Holy Moly!
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jill...203438377.html

The President of the United States of America riding a bike!!!!!!!
Wearing helmets too.
The obese person who resided in this position prior only engaged in riding golf carts as a physical activity. I suspect the Republicans in the House are introducing articles of impeachment right now to prevent this activity from ever occurring again. I'm sure they think he is under Antifa or BLM or European persuasion to engage in such unAmerican activity.

Article says Jill is 70 and Joe is 78. Eight years difference. And Jill is Joe's second wife. But thankfully the Donald has bested Joe in these regards too. The Don is on his third wife. He divorced his first two. Unlike Joe who's first wife died. Don was three years older than Ivana. Seventeen years older than Marla. And 24 years older than Melania. The Don's got five kids with three wives. Joe has four kids with two wives. In every single way it appears as if the Don is better than Joe. I think we need to overturn the democratic election and put Don back in office. Maybe do that in August.

as any group, some Presidents do:

https://rebootcamp.militarytimes.com...military-vets/

Some (most?), as you note, do not.

And some only discover bicycles once or twice for the photo
op [you know who]

Speaking of Presidents and bicycles, enjoy this:

https://roadswerenotbuiltforcars.com/roosevelt/

delicious!

Regardless of politics, Biden looks incredibly fit for his age. I hope I look that good at 78.


Fit? Have you even bothered to hear him speak? To get him to speak plainly they have to shoot him up with meth. Then they have to give him downers so that he isn't shaking.
  #5  
Old June 4th 21, 03:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,870
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 6:45:10 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 4:42:42 PM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 4:02:55 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/3/2021 5:34 PM, wrote:
Holy Moly!
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jill...203438377.html

The President of the United States of America riding a bike!!!!!!!
Wearing helmets too.
The obese person who resided in this position prior only engaged in riding golf carts as a physical activity. I suspect the Republicans in the House are introducing articles of impeachment right now to prevent this activity from ever occurring again. I'm sure they think he is under Antifa or BLM or European persuasion to engage in such unAmerican activity.

Article says Jill is 70 and Joe is 78. Eight years difference. And Jill is Joe's second wife. But thankfully the Donald has bested Joe in these regards too. The Don is on his third wife. He divorced his first two. Unlike Joe who's first wife died. Don was three years older than Ivana. Seventeen years older than Marla. And 24 years older than Melania. The Don's got five kids with three wives. Joe has four kids with two wives. In every single way it appears as if the Don is better than Joe. I think we need to overturn the democratic election and put Don back in office. Maybe do that in August.

as any group, some Presidents do:

https://rebootcamp.militarytimes.com...military-vets/

Some (most?), as you note, do not.

And some only discover bicycles once or twice for the photo
op [you know who]

Speaking of Presidents and bicycles, enjoy this:

https://roadswerenotbuiltforcars.com/roosevelt/

delicious!

Regardless of politics, Biden looks incredibly fit for his age. I hope I look that good at 78.

Fit? Have you even bothered to hear him speak? To get him to speak plainly they have to shoot him up with meth. Then they have to give him downers so that he isn't shaking.


What part of "he LOOKS fit" do you not understand?

-- Jay Beattie.
  #6  
Old June 4th 21, 05:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,041
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 6:02:55 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/3/2021 5:34 PM, wrote:
Holy Moly!
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jill...203438377.html

The President of the United States of America riding a bike!!!!!!!
Wearing helmets too.
The obese person who resided in this position prior only engaged in riding golf carts as a physical activity. I suspect the Republicans in the House are introducing articles of impeachment right now to prevent this activity from ever occurring again. I'm sure they think he is under Antifa or BLM or European persuasion to engage in such unAmerican activity.

Article says Jill is 70 and Joe is 78. Eight years difference. And Jill is Joe's second wife. But thankfully the Donald has bested Joe in these regards too. The Don is on his third wife. He divorced his first two. Unlike Joe who's first wife died. Don was three years older than Ivana. Seventeen years older than Marla. And 24 years older than Melania. The Don's got five kids with three wives. Joe has four kids with two wives. In every single way it appears as if the Don is better than Joe. I think we need to overturn the democratic election and put Don back in office. Maybe do that in August.

as any group, some Presidents do:

https://rebootcamp.militarytimes.com...military-vets/


I did not know Bush 2 rode a bike. 100k mountain bike ride is impressive for a 70 year old, in 2016. I ride with a group of old men and there are a few near that age and they can handle that distance. 1600 acre ranch. 2.5 square miles. Big plot of land. I know John Kerry was famous for riding a Trek road bike. I see Bush 2 rode a Trek too.




Some (most?), as you note, do not.

And some only discover bicycles once or twice for the photo
op [you know who]

Speaking of Presidents and bicycles, enjoy this:

https://roadswerenotbuiltforcars.com/roosevelt/

delicious!


I seem to vaguely recall knowing that the first roads were made for bicycles. But this link had some good stuff. A few of the quotes that were interesting.

"Three of the best riders of the bicycle squad, whose names and records happen to occur to me, were men of the three ethnic strains most strongly represented in the New York police force, being respectively of native American, German, and Irish parentage."
120 years later and not too much has changed.

"He was no respecter of persons, and when it became his duty to arrest a wealthy man for persistently refusing to have his carriage lamps lighted after nightfall, he brought him in with the same indifference that he displayed in arresting a street-corner tough who had thrown a brick at a wheelman."
Bit different today. We apologize to Robert Kraft for trying to hire a prostitute in Florida and lock up and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law the girls he solicited.





--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

  #7  
Old June 4th 21, 05:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,041
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 8:45:10 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Fit? Have you even bothered to hear him speak? To get him to speak plainly they have to shoot him up with meth. Then they have to give him downers so that he isn't shaking.


Did you watch the first Presidential debate between Trump and Biden back on September 29, 2020? Who do you think was on methamphetamine during that debate? And who do you think took the depressants afterwards? I could tell you the answer but I am certain even you know the correct answer. Now of course whether you know the facts or not is irrelevant.
  #9  
Old June 4th 21, 06:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,041
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 11:59:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 9:30:12 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 8:45:10 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Fit? Have you even bothered to hear him speak? To get him to speak plainly they have to shoot him up with meth. Then they have to give him downers so that he isn't shaking.

Did you watch the first Presidential debate between Trump and Biden back on September 29, 2020? Who do you think was on methamphetamine during that debate? And who do you think took the depressants afterwards? I could tell you the answer but I am certain even you know the correct answer. Now of course whether you know the facts or not is irrelevant.

So now you're pretending to be able to recognize the effects of drugs.


One drug yes I do recognize and am familiar with its effect on humans. All the other drugs, no. I don't have any connection to them.

You seem to be forgetting, as usual. That you started the topic by saying quite explicitly and clearly "To get him (Biden) to speak plainly they have to shoot him up with meth. Then they have to give him downers so that he isn't shaking." Are you an expert on "meth" and "downers"? From personal use? Do you have a college degree in pharmaceuticals or a medical degree to back up your statements? Now I am aware you stating up is down, black is white, left is right, in one post and saying the exact opposite in the next post is very, very, very common with you. But it still irritates me no matter how frequently you do it.



My brother died from the long term effect of drugs and my nephew is about to. I played in rock bands as did my brother and every one of those people are dead from drugs. Don't pretend that you know anything about it unless you're a user which you certainly post like.


Most people do not brag about using illicit substances or its effects. But you seem to. Odd.
  #10  
Old June 4th 21, 11:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,697
Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 06:45:07 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 4:42:42 PM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 4:02:55 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/3/2021 5:34 PM, wrote:
Holy Moly!
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jill...203438377.html

The President of the United States of America riding a bike!!!!!!!
Wearing helmets too.
The obese person who resided in this position prior only engaged in riding golf carts as a physical activity. I suspect the Republicans in the House are introducing articles of impeachment right now to prevent this activity from ever occurring again. I'm sure they think he is under Antifa or BLM or European persuasion to engage in such unAmerican activity.

Article says Jill is 70 and Joe is 78. Eight years difference. And Jill is Joe's second wife. But thankfully the Donald has bested Joe in these regards too. The Don is on his third wife. He divorced his first two. Unlike Joe who's first wife died. Don was three years older than Ivana. Seventeen years older than Marla. And 24 years older than Melania. The Don's got five kids with three wives. Joe has four kids with two wives. In every single way it appears as if the Don is better than Joe. I think we need to overturn the democratic election and put Don back in office. Maybe do that in August.

as any group, some Presidents do:

https://rebootcamp.militarytimes.com...military-vets/

Some (most?), as you note, do not.

And some only discover bicycles once or twice for the photo
op [you know who]

Speaking of Presidents and bicycles, enjoy this:

https://roadswerenotbuiltforcars.com/roosevelt/

delicious!

Regardless of politics, Biden looks incredibly fit for his age. I hope I look that good at 78.


Fit? Have you even bothered to hear him speak? To get him to speak plainly they have to shoot him up with meth. Then they have to give him downers so that he isn't shaking.


And you know this how? Are you hiding under the table? Lurking in the
wings? Creeping around the speaker's platform?

Or just telling lies again?
--
Cheers,

John B.

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
do police stations still sell recovered bikes? 2nd hand bikes Maurice Wibblington UK 11 September 19th 06 09:23 AM
If Adults on bikes could be as simple as kids on bikes Maggie General 63 October 11th 05 09:56 PM
Dreadful bikes, awful bikes, triage and maintenance Simon Brooke UK 14 August 10th 05 04:14 PM
A question - Girls' bikes and boys' bikes - Why the difference? ShoeFly General 7 April 21st 04 01:34 PM
Cheap Bikes vs expensive bikes - what are the real differences? The Real Slim Shady UK 8 August 13th 03 08:30 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.