Next the cops will be using passing cyclists as tank practice

Old August 17th 14, 01:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Next the cops will be using passing cyclists as tank practice

Something is definitely wrong in America when cops in military camo fire hundreds of bullets at unarmed civilians. I used to see that sort of banana-republic bull**** in South America in the 1970s.
http://www.steynonline.com/6524/cigars-but-not-close

Next the cops will be using passing cyclists as tank practice because, "They're there and regular folk don't like them."

Andre Jute
Ferguson is what it was like in Russia under Stalin, only worse

Old August 20th 14, 11:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Howard[_6_]

On 21/08/2014 6:54 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
Mind you, there are some motorists I wouldn't mind using for target practice.

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 1:52:19 AM UTC+1, Andre Jute wrote:
Something is definitely wrong in America when cops in military camo fire hundreds of bullets at unarmed civilians. I used to see that sort of banana-republic bull**** in South America in the 1970s.

http://www.steynonline.com/6524/cigars-but-not-close

Next the cops will be using passing cyclists as tank practice because, "They're there and regular folk don't like them."

Andre Jute
Ferguson is what it was like in Russia under Stalin, only worse

Sorry 'Dre, nobody is biting on your troll of four days ago. You must
try harder. BTW, the events in Ferguson bear no resemblance to life in
Russia under Stalin. Even you know that so I won't waste my time
explaining why at any length.
Old August 21st 14, 10:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 11:14:10 PM UTC+1, Peter Howard wrote:
[...]

Mind you don't break a tooth, Howie.