Don't let those animal instincts take over you, Ed

Old October 27th 10, 01:53 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default Don't let those animal instincts take over you, Ed

On Oct 27, 2:25*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the wrote in message

Ed, you are going to stalk me, and I will hunt you down with the
precision of the sharpshooter. These groups are not even important to
me. Very poor feedback though some have bravely come on my side. They
don't want to see the big picture. They are afraid of it.

I will keep recycling my posts here and I will let you know that the
bicycles are coming to town one way or another, bike lanes or no bike
lanes, politicians or no politicians, clowns or no clowns.

You sharpen my shooting skills and you keep me amused. I don't believe
in "turning the other cheek" BS, so you are fair game for me too. My
hot groups are Atheism vs. Christianity, and I will pepper you with
the subject.

I'm not a regular soldier. I'm a sniper and I don't waste words. Even
the links you refuse to open have a meaning, a distraction if you
will. Actually I don't write for you. I write for the others, however
few they may be.

You have chosen the path of evil and will make you trip along the way.

I am fed up with your animal metaphors. How about I liken you to your god
damn ****ing monkeys myself? Yea, I think you are really into monkeys. What
is there about them makes you want to fornicate with them? I think the rest
of us would like to know about the depths of your depravity.

And your attacks on Christianity are truly mind boggling. How would an idiot
like you know anything about anything so abstract as religion. You are
strictly a concrete knower, one who knows about monkey asses and penises and
not much else.

If there is a God, let us hope that He will consign you to Hell from whence
you came. Yea, I pray every day that some motorist there in Florida will
take you out of your misery. And the sooner the better!

Don't let those animal instincts take over you, Ed.

Again here's my finger...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture...ow67/3_013.jpg