Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

Old November 30th 11, 03:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

On Nov 29, 5:14*pm, Kayak 44 wrote:
On Nov 29, 3:01*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Nov 29, 9:14*am, Shraga wrote:

On Nov 29, 4:33*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Nov 27, 11:38*am, Shraga wrote:
Your FIRST lie, of course, is never using your real name. That's the
first sign of a LIAR. You can't even tell the truth about your own
name! Sheesh.

Now you're just getting desperate. Did I upset you that much?

Also: you just lied AGAIN, liar. Twice.

Where is the lie? You are afraid to use your real name, just as I
said. You just lied AGAIN. So what IS your real name?

Are you going to call his employer like you have on others?

Only if he's stealing from his employer, as they were. It's their own
fault.

So what is YOUR real name, coward?
Old November 30th 11, 03:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Nov 29, 5:13*pm, Kayak 44 wrote:
On Nov 29, 3:10*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Nov 29, 9:51*am, Shraga wrote:

On Nov 28, 7:43*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Nov 27, 11:38*am, Shraga wrote:

They lied about EVERYTHING. That's why three of the charges were
dismissed or acquitted.

Really? So you weren't there? They weren't there? If they lied about
"EVERYTHING," then they must have lied about being there. They must
have lied about you having a handsaw, yet below you admit to having
one.

So now you are OBVIOUSLY lying. There is NO WAY they lied about
"EVERYTHING." You wrote yourself, "three of the charges..." What about
the other three?

Dismissed or innocent.

You continue to use projection as a means to dodge the question.
Again, you claim to respect the truth, yet you refuse to provide it
here as a means of refuting the charges against you. Moreover, you LIE
with generalities as a excuse to answer the question.

Your dishonesty in this forum is repulsive.

You have yet to demonstrate ANY "dishonesty", except your own.

FACT: You don't accept the truth, because you don't like it. It
doesn't favor your pro-mountain-biker view.

Bitch, please.

Go look up the word "everything" in a dictionary, moron, and then
consider the definition in the context of the sentence, "They lied
about EVERYTHING."

When you're done, look up "fact," because you are confusing it with
the word, "assumption" or "bias."

Dishonesty demonstrated. That was too easy.

Unless you want to provide your version of the events that led to the
charges being filed against you, along with a narrative that includes
your perspective of the trial, you can just save your ramblings and
lies for someone else.

Now, I'm off to the magazine stands to purchase the published version
of your trial, which stands alone in its detail of the events.

BS. It is mostly lies, as you well know. "Bike" Magazine & Peter Frick-
Wright are not where an intelligent person would go to get the truth
about mountain biking, since they are profiting from it. That's
obvious to everyone but mountain bikers. Why don't you pay for the
trial transcript? Then you can hear the police & mountain bikers
lying.

A transcript is written or printed, you wouldn't hear anything but
paper flapping idiot, DUH!!

Thanks for enlightening us, O Great One With Lots of Time On His Hands
to Waste.
Old November 30th 11, 04:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Shraga

On Nov 29, 9:51*am, Shraga wrote:

[...]

Lies or not, since you refuse to tell your side of the story,

I already did. How many times do I have to do it, before you hear it?:
"charge dismissed". End of story. Did you get it yet? If not, ask your
mommie to explain it to you.

According to you I have three options to learn more about UCPD crime
report 10-02127. (1) I can read lies in Bike magazine, (2) I can fly
to California and pay to read lies made by the police and the
plaintiffs, or (3) I can read the words, "charge dismissed" over and
over again.

Brilliant. I guess in your world I could also just write "Ahab dies"
on a sheet of paper and distribute it to high school students so they
won't have to read Moby Dick. Ahab dies. End of story. No need to read
the rest of it, because I provided a single detail out of context.
What more does anyone need?

Why can't you tell us the WHOLE story? Why are you afraid of telling
the TRUTH?

Old November 30th 11, 05:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Nov 29, 9:51*am, Shraga wrote:

[...]

I just did! Tell us your real name, and prove that you can tell the
truth, for once. Why are you afraid of telling the TRUTH? Hypocrite!
Old November 30th 11, 06:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Nov 29, 9:51*am, Shraga wrote:

[...]

No, the analogous statement would be "there was no whale", hence no
need for a "story". "Charge dismissed" means there was nothing to talk
about. Sorry to disappoint you. Why don't you just FABRICATE, like
other mountain bikers. Oh, yes, you ARE.

No need to read
the rest of it, because I provided a single detail out of context.
What more does anyone need?

Why can't you tell us the WHOLE story? Why are you afraid of telling
the TRUTH?- Hide quoted text -

Old November 30th 11, 04:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Shraga

On Nov 30, 12:00*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Nov 29, 7:02*pm, Shraga wrote:

According to you I have three options to learn more about UCPD crime
report 10-02127. (1) I can read lies in Bike magazine, (2) I can fly
to California and pay to read lies made by the police and the
plaintiffs, or (3) I can read the words, "charge dismissed" over and
over again.

Brilliant. I guess in your world I could also just write "Ahab dies"
on a sheet of paper and distribute it to high school students so they
won't have to read Moby Dick. Ahab dies. End of story.

No, the analogous statement would be "there was no whale", hence no
need for a "story". "Charge dismissed" means there was nothing to talk
about. Sorry to disappoint you. Why don't you just FABRICATE, like
other mountain bikers. Oh, yes, you ARE.

Hilarious. Now you're completely changing the plot of a classic novel
in front of everyone to suit your needs. You just proved my point that
you CONSTANTLY manipulate details so they appear in your favor.

And why do you keep writing "charge dismissed" in the singular? Were
you, or were you not accused of SIX charges? How many of the SIX
charges were dismissed? Can you count, dummy, or are you just going to
reply "charge dismissed" again, without the important detail of the
accompanying number?

What details are you so afraid of revealing, liar?

Old November 30th 11, 07:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Nov 29, 7:02*pm, Shraga wrote:
[...]

It's obviously a waste of time talking to a LIAR who won't even give
his/her/its real name. Do your own research, and continue LYING, just
like ALL mountain bikers. You're obviously very disappointed that
events didn't support your wishes. Read and weep: "charge [the one you
care about] dismissed". You are afraid to reveal your real name,
because you are LYING: you don't want to be sued for LIBEL. Therefore,
you aren't worth my time. Or anyone else's. Why are mountain bikers
all such IDIOTS???
Old November 30th 11, 10:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Shraga

On Nov 30, 1:46*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Nov 30, 7:34*am, Shraga wrote:

[...]

I'm hardly weeping, simpleton. Quite the contrary, I'm laughing that
you're too stupid to answer the simple questions I posted today.

See you (http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealerts/
2010/10-052810-37NC.htm) around.

- Shraga

Old December 1st 11, 07:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Nov 30, 7:34*am, Shraga wrote:
[...]

*- Shraga

You can't even tell us your real name, liar. No one wants to talk to a
puppet.