NEW - Reynolds Alta Pro Rear Wheel $200

Old June 4th 05, 06:22 AM

Default NEW - Reynolds Alta Pro Rear Wheel $200

NEW - Reynolds Alta Pro Rear Wheel $200
See Photos @
http://www.craigslist.com/sfc/bik/76921197.html

This is a brand new rear wheel - Shimano freehub(only, no skewer, or
rim strip). I purchased it last year (Nov. 04) from another racer but
now i don't need it. Very light for a clincher. I paid $200 for this
wheel and I can't go any lower on the price. It's a great deal for a
race ready rear wheel. See specs below:

Reynolds Alta Pro (Aluminum)
There are times when it's good to be different -- in this case, 90
degrees different. The new Alta Pro is the first Reynolds wheel to take
on the advantage of our new Root Drive lacing system. The Root Drive
lacing system rotates spokes 90 degrees. This seemingly insignificant
change has dramatic payoffs in performance and durability. A spoke
rotated 90
degrees is allowed to pivot under the lateral loads of sprinting and
climbing. Pivoting instead of flexing all but eliminates the chance of
spoke breakage. Root Drive minimizes wind-up between the hub, spokes
and rim, increasing torque transfer and transmitting full wattage to
the ground. Be different.
ROAD RACE · CRITERIUM ·
WEIGHT:
RIM: 425G (700C)