You NEED a $49 or $59 Bicycle Bell

Old February 12th 16, 01:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_6_]

Default You NEED a $49 or $59 Bicycle Bell

On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 09:03:22 -0800, sms
wrote:

On 2/11/2016 2:06 AM, Lou Holtman wrote:

snip

That will be difficult Jay with an ocean and the whole of the USA in between, but I promise that if I am in the neighbourhood and we do a ride together in the future I will bring a bell with me. Around Crater Lake would be nice. I had no bike with me when I visited Crater Lake a couple of years ago.
When I bought a Record grouppo for one of my bikes I got those water bottle cage cheap and I can tell that they are utter crap. All CF water bottle cages are crap. I settled for King Cages on all my bikes.

I like the BBB aluminum cages. Well made and they make them in different
sizes, one for small PET bottles, one for regular bicycle water bottles,
and one for large (1.5L) pet bottles. Not sold in the U.S. though, they
need to be ordered from European shops. I ordered three of the Fueltank
XL cages from a shop in Spain and I like having only one bottle to carry
on rides. http://bbbparts.com/accessories/bottle-cages/BBC-15

I carbonate the water in the 1.5L PET bottle using my home carbonation
setup, and the carbonated water definitely makes you ride faster. It's a
bit expensive to get started but then the cost per bottle is very, very
cheap, only a couple of cents per liter.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0064OKADS
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0064OI77Y
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008EKR0UG
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0088P10OO

Carbonated water makes one faster?

But Outsideonline disagrees with you, see
http://www.outsideonline.com/1769416...rbonated-water
who say that carbonated beverages are not the best choice for
hydration.

Are you, perhaps, selling this foolishness on your site?
--
cheers,

John B.

Bell & Howell Bicycle Tires SMS General 4 November 21st 08 03:28 PM
The power of the bicycle bell Rob Horton UK 9 August 6th 07 05:11 PM
Best bicycle bell? Bruce W.1 Techniques 49 October 1st 06 04:01 AM
Bicycle Bell? Phil General 5 May 16th 05 09:43 PM
BELL bicycle products ed Techniques 12 September 1st 04 04:18 AM