dear mrs blonde 4wd driver

Old April 2nd 07, 02:23 PM posted to aus.bicycle
SteveA[_21_]

Default dear mrs blonde 4wd driver

Donga Wrote:
On Apr 2, 2:11 pm, SteveA SteveA.2oe...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:

I can't say that I ever had a girlfriend's father who gave me that

much
encouragement.

You're a brave man to keep this one going. Look out for that shottie!

Donga

Truth as a defence? And I meant it in the nicest possible way, of
course!

SteveA

--
SteveA

Old April 3rd 07, 10:27 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Terryc

Richard Sherratt wrote:

I had a girlfriend who's father lent us his Pug 403 wagon with three
rows of seats where the middle row folded down into the floor to make
a huge passion pit :-)

Did alarm bells sound at any stage?

Old April 3rd 07, 11:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

In aus.bicycle on Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:21:46 GMT
Richard Sherratt wrote:

I had a girlfriend who's father lent us his Pug 403 wagon with three
rows of seats where the middle row folded down into the floor to make
a huge passion pit :-)

I'm told my father's father had a Buick like that. My mother's father
refused to let her go out with him because of that car...

(Obviously didn't do any good.)

Zebee
Old April 4th 07, 03:32 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Richard Sherratt

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 19:27:38 +1000, Terryc
wrote:

Richard Sherratt wrote:

I had a girlfriend who's father lent us his Pug 403 wagon with three
rows of seats where the middle row folded down into the floor to make
a huge passion pit :-)

Did alarm bells sound at any stage?

Alarm bells?

--
Regards.
Richard.
Old April 4th 07, 09:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Terryc

Richard Sherratt wrote:

Did alarm bells sound at any stage?

Alarm bells?

That everything was going your way?
And there might have been a catch.

Old April 5th 07, 06:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Richard Sherratt

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:29:29 +1000, Terryc
wrote:

Richard Sherratt wrote:

Did alarm bells sound at any stage?

Alarm bells?

That everything was going your way?
And there might have been a catch.

Heck, no. I was 19 and horny :-)

--
Regards.
Richard.
Old April 5th 07, 12:16 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Terryc

Richard Sherratt wrote:

That everything was going your way?
And there might have been a catch.

Heck, no. I was 19 and horny :-)

Know that feeling {:-)
but, even so, around that age, when I brought a girl home one time and
one of mum's first few sentences was "I can not wait to be a
grandmother" no other siblings in relationships and this girl
responded warmly, I was glad to ended despite a couple of nice
attributes. Wise choice, 9 months later she is married and pushing a
pram and nope and naah. PHEW.

Old April 5th 07, 11:12 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Richard Sherratt

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 21:16:48 +1000, Terryc
wrote:

Richard Sherratt wrote:

That everything was going your way?
And there might have been a catch.

Heck, no. I was 19 and horny :-)

Know that feeling {:-)
but, even so, around that age, when I brought a girl home one time and
one of mum's first few sentences was "I can not wait to be a
grandmother" no other siblings in relationships and this girl
responded warmly, I was glad to ended despite a couple of nice
attributes. Wise choice, 9 months later she is married and pushing a
pram and nope and naah. PHEW.

Clever mum :-)

--
Regards.
Richard.
Old April 6th 07, 01:43 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Apr 6, 8:12 am, Richard Sherratt
wrote:

Know that feeling {:-)
but, even so, around that age, when I brought a girl home one time and
one of mum's first few sentences was "I can not wait to be a
grandmother" no other siblings in relationships and this girl
responded warmly, I was glad to ended despite a couple of nice
attributes. Wise choice, 9 months later she is married and pushing a
pram and nope and naah. PHEW.

I got one of those as a 19 year old in the USA. The girl's mother said
she would be excited to visit her daughter in Australia. Needless to
say, that was the beginning of the end.

Donga

Old April 6th 07, 09:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum[_40_]

Donga Wrote:
I got one of those as a 19 year old in the USA. The girl's mother said
she would be excited to visit her daughter in Australia. Needless to
say, that was the beginning of the end.

It's not nice to speak of your wife like that.

Kidding.

Wow, must have been the done thing back then. My mum is the opposite -
she takes pleasure in telling them how difficult, annoying, not to
mention bitchy I am. Paulie must have seen that as some sort of
challenge/sadistic game. One I'm sure he regrets every day, including
this morning when I blamed a stack I had (which has left me bruised all
over and feeling quite sore and sorry for myself) entirely on him for
going to fast in front of me (hey, I'm a sheep - I follow).

Lotte

P.S. Speaking of Mums, Steve, are you coming to visit your old lady
soon?

--
LotteBum

Oh dear lardyninja UK 32 November 25th 06 09:40 PM
A blonde wig is safer than a helmet according to: lubaloo UK 87 September 18th 06 08:27 AM
Oh Dear! Tom Crispin UK 10 April 27th 06 05:43 PM
Oh dear Michael Warner Australia 2 July 21st 05 05:21 PM
Oh dear. Doki UK 15 April 6th 04 09:21 PM