Patron Saint of???

Old October 31st 04, 07:47 AM
Brian

Default Patron Saint of???

Ok, so we all know the patron saint of cyclists...

How about the patron of those of the "wrench" persuasion?

Patron saint of cycle mechanics?

Old October 31st 04, 09:48 AM
Zoot Katz

Sat, 30 Oct 2004 23:47:17 -0700, ,
"Brian" wrote:

Ok, so we all know the patron saint of cyclists...

How about the patron of those of the "wrench" persuasion?

Patron saint of cycle mechanics?

Sheldon Brown.
--
zk
Old October 31st 04, 12:19 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Patron saint of cycle mechanics?

Sheldon Brown.
--
zk

Damn, you beat me to it ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old October 31st 04, 03:33 PM
H. M. Leary

In article ,
Zoot Katz wrote:

Sat, 30 Oct 2004 23:47:17 -0700, ,
"Brian" wrote:

Ok, so we all know the patron saint of cyclists...

How about the patron of those of the "wrench" persuasion?

Patron saint of cycle mechanics?

Sheldon Brown.

Good one, Zoot!

In Sheldon's latest picture, Igor has been covered up with a BoSox cap.

I quess the Captain need a new halo??

HAND
Old October 31st 04, 05:19 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Brian wrote:
Ok, so we all know the patron saint of cyclists...

How about the patron of those of the "wrench" persuasion?

Patron saint of cycle mechanics?

Sheldonna de Newton.

Bill "alter's a tad greasy, but..." S.