awesome vintage bikes and campy vintage parts

Old June 4th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default awesome vintage bikes and campy vintage parts

i have a large selection of vintage bikes like colnago, pinarello,
raleigh, torpado, allan, TVT and a masi.
http://www.bikingthings.com/bicycles.html
also a lot of vintage parts like cranks, seat posts, delta brakes, etc
http://www.bikingthings.com/components.html
if you need a special part, send me an email, we can help you get it

http://www.bikingthings.com