blind spots

Old November 23rd 12, 08:48 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default blind spots

From Transport for London.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzL0Kyk4m-8

Every cyclist should see this. Because the bod in the truck you are
nicking up beside can't see you...

Zebee
Old November 23rd 12, 11:12 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Ted Linnell

As the truckies keep saying, if you can't see the drivers face in the
truck mirror, he can't see you.

Ted.

Zebee Johnstone wrote:

From Transport for London.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzL0Kyk4m-8

Every cyclist should see this. Because the bod in the truck you are
nicking up beside can't see you...

Zebee

| Ted Linnell |
| |
| Nunawading, Victoria , Australia |
Old December 16th 12, 08:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC[_2_]

On 2012-11-23, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
From Transport for London.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzL0Kyk4m-8

Every cyclist should see this. Because the bod in the truck you are
nicking up beside can't see you...

Do you think this particular cyclist learnt anything at all in his
interaction with the truck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12fMTAQyXTI

--
TimC
Actually, I was most impressed when I looked up into the London sky and
Old December 17th 12, 06:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Rob

On 2012-11-23, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
From Transport for London.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzL0Kyk4m-8

Every cyclist should see this. Because the bod in the truck you are
nicking up beside can't see you...

Do you think this particular cyclist learnt anything at all in his
interaction with the truck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12fMTAQyXTI

When that starts at about 15 seconds in, there appears to be a cycle
track to the left HS which another cyclist is riding along?

Speedplays, hot spots Anton Success Techniques 11 July 25th 11 05:29 AM
blind spots wafflycat UK 2 May 11th 07 07:51 AM
Vacation Spots? [email protected] Mountain Biking 14 March 10th 07 02:29 AM
Getting chucked off of spots! Eddbmxdude Unicycling 40 December 18th 06 12:17 PM
Getting chucked off of spots! mornish Unicycling 1 December 14th 06 10:34 PM